lundi, janvier 03, 2011

The scam human


The scam human
 

Why did you want to arrest you for giving me that kiss?
Why did you put your lips on mine?
Why this kiss doesn't he produced me the desired effect?

I felt rising in me the need to belong to you.
I felt my heart would revive.
I felt that this kiss is for me night terrors.

Hidden kiss, kiss coveted whatever, your kiss makes me sick.
Hot kiss, kiss flaming it should not give it to me.
Offender kiss, kiss true, why did it take you to be so intransigent?

All your kisses, I admit I liked
but not this one.
All your kisses made me want to fly,
but this time it really is not.
All your kisses earlier, I keep in my heart, but this one I do not want.
All your kisses I have so ardently desired and gave me seizures, but it is not the last illusion.

Kiss freed without you worrying if desired
my heart has been soiled.
Kiss chills, kiss passionately, those were good before, but this one has put my feelings in prison.

Kiss of love kiss of derision, in you I put all my passion, it you ended our relationship.
Kiss laughing with you I've known such happiness,
but the latter put an X on my heart.

Karole McDowell 2010 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire