samedi, février 12, 2011

Undying love - Chapter I

This story contains thirty-eight chapters, here is the first ... and I hope you enjoy! Chung and Madailéin, and the other characters and stories are from my imagination and therefore created by me. If you wish to reproduce my texts, please, let me know, and ask me before! Thank you!


* LOVE FOREVER *

Our love creates a painting who illuminates our minds. Our steps on Earth, is a dance who gives birth to divine love. Our vision of the loving embrace is the essence of a new life.

Our laugh applauds our love and our freedom, he manifests a Authentic space. This love has entered our lives, unique and, anoint our soil.

He guessed my love and me the grace of his heart. The stars shining on his face, my smile brings joy to his soul. The light that he propagates, making him the most beautiful man of the World. Now that I know who he is and who I am, who we are.

We discover the beauty of our unity. We are two but only one heart and only one soul. He is what I am. I am what he is. We have always been close to each other without really knowing it until the day ... We were touched by what we had always felt to be real: We love each other of this pure Undying Love.

And the world will change to our passage,


- I -

She did not passed in his street for so long already! Nothing more, was she fallen in love? I did not know. Her face brushed my mind. I tried to withhold but it came back to me all day like a curse. I remember those moments when I took my flight, but instead of crossing the street and talk to her, I stood there, floating between two worlds, not knowing which to join and eventually, I gave up.

I walk up outside the restaurant, located in front of my shop. Cursing her absence. Hating this man, who may be, seduced her, I was not able to do. I raise my head. I find myself in front of her. I came close to hand her the way, I apologize stupidly, she continues her path. She said nothing, but she drowned her eyes in my own, I borrowed the biggest surprise. I raised eyebrows. I dared not tell her anything, though intrigued.

She continued her way, before retracing his steps and stopped in front of me. I do not look at her, pretending to read my text messages. She smiled affectionately, trying to make visible all the love she seemed to offer me, or I thought she wanted to offer me, but I still set my cell phone, pretending not to the sighting. I could hear my heart beating irregularly, and my breathing was choppy, as way to excessive emotion.

No one word had been exchanged. Raising his head, I tried to make her understand with my eyes, the emotion that overcame me in her presence. The words were effaced from my mind, resumed its place empty. I closed my eyes, to anchor in my mind that wonderful moment where she seemed to hang by myself.

I did not know, who I was or what I did, I felt, dissolve in her. Each of the looks she gave me, plunged me into chaos, more and deeper. In the fantasy elements swirling constantly.

- Hey! Chung, you still look this film? You think that by dint of looking, you're gonna give you courage and finally talk to this woman? Kido said.
- Maybe. 
- Forget it, I'll show you how to go about it. She's going to fall into my arms in less than two. - If you dare to look at her or even touch her, I'll kill you of my own hands. 
- You're too nervous, I'm just kidding, calm down. 
- I'll cut your tongue to be sure not to hear you say something stupid.



_______________________

This chapter is short, but it's only the beginning. :-D





Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire