samedi, février 12, 2011

Undying love - Chapter II

* UNDYING LOVE *

- II -


- I'm in love. 

Chung said to his sister. He needed to say it. Well, this was not the best way to tell her to her office. Especially his friend Sami, looked at him with a look foolish. Mai got up from her seat opposite him and began pacing the office with a certain speed. She clapped her hands after a few minutes of silence.  

- But it's great! You must to tell her like that! Well, if you could put a little more love in words, it would be great but you must to tell her! You must know her feelings. Our father will be happy, and Zi too, she said.
- It's not Zi, Chung said, looking at his hands. 
- Oh! she said surprised. 
- Who are you talking about, Sami asks, equally surprised. 
- ... 
- Who? Tell me Chung, and stops to have this air! said Mai. 
- She works at the bookstore (...) 
- The baker's daughter? Sami said eyes wide open. 
- No, it's the one with red hair (...)
- The redhead? The Irish, the one who never smiles? You made how to fall in love with her? You spoke with her? Sami said even more surprised.
- No, not yet, but I thought to do so soon. Kido knows, and (...)
- Kido knows? I'm your best friend and you never told me? Sami said angrily.
- Chung, you'll make me happy and you will forget this girl. Listen, It might be normal, you saw this girl, but it's simple curiosity. And Zi, is the perfect woman for you. Mai said, coldly.
- What do you know? said Chung.
- Chung, everyone knows that redheads stink. The Irish have a bad temper, and in some written, they speak to demons in the womb ... very bad idea. Sami said
- Why are you telling me bullshit like that? said Chung. 
- Well, forget she's not like us for a moment. One, you do not know her name and two, you do not even know if she is interested. And I sincerely hope she is not. said Mai. 

He wanted to have their opinion. But he was beginning to regret it, listening to the words of Sami and Mai.

- She is possibly married! Sami said. 
- I do not think, I feel it. said Chung. 
- What? You are now soothsayer? Sami said, laughing. 
- Sami Hey, leave me alone. said Chung. 
- Chung! Are you listen to me? said Mai.
- Uh, no. I was thinking about a thing ... 
- Well, I have an idea, said Sami. You'll see her. You take the most serious air as you can possess. You tell her, that she pleases you, and you would like to invite her out, if she said yes, you laugh to her, and you tell her that you were joking. You'll insult her, she will be angry, but it will avoid you to spend an evening with a demon. But you still sleep with her, it seems that they are easy. 

He paused before putting his forefinger on his chin.  

- Unless, she don't has the same feelings as you, and decides to escape by running! Sami added. 
- Thanks, Sami. Really, it confirms my idea to keep it to myself!
- And afterwards, Chung ... You will play the lover, which has languished for a woman with whom he just wants lie down, and you drop her when you find better. But she would have served some purpose. Sami added. 
- Sami, if you open your mouth, to say only this kind of bullshit, I sincerely hope that you close your mouth. said Chung.  

Sami looked at him surprised.  

- And how you knew that you were in love with a woman you do not know? said Mai. 
- It's scary to me. I never felt something so strong. I did not know that it could happen. said Chung. Why I could not fall in love with her. She is made for me.
- Uh! Chung! Back on Earth, ok? said Mai. You know nothing about her, and you talk as if you had already discussed with her, she says, laughing this time.
- How long have you fall for this woman? Sami asks.
- Seven weeks that I think only of her day and night, said Chung. My stomach is tied as soon as I see her. Worse, I am unable to talk to her. But I must do something. I can not stay like that. She seems insensitive when I make her a smile each morning.
- While it's normal, she does not know, you're weird! said Sami, laughing. But not because I always see the same dog on the sidewalk, I'm going to want to adopt it. he added.
Chung gave him a black look.
- Chung, began Mai. You know (...)
She had no time to finish her sentence, that Chung got up and walked toward the exit.  

- Where you going? May and Sami have said in one voice. 
- I go to take care my shop. I thought that you talk about, would be a good thing, but I realize that I made a mistake in thinking that you would understand.  

He came out slamming the door behind him.
_______________________________________







Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire