lundi, avril 04, 2011

Undying love - Authentic love - Conclusion the real!


Authentic loveConclusion the real!

Madailéin sat at the side of Chung and Saki sat behind them.

- Madailéin, can I ask you a question? Saki asked.
- Yes, go ahead!
- How do you know that you'll have a boy!
- Because that is what Chung asked me, she replied without emotion.
- And does it work? he asked.
- Yes ...
- How do you do to know? This is too early to know it, is not it? Saki asked again.
- This is Sato, who told me! Madailéin said.
- Sato told you it? Hum!

Saki leaned on his sit and squinted.

The man seated beside Saki, raised his head and looked at with an air of weird. Saki turned to the man and laughed sadistically. The man sighed and put his nose in his book.

Chung turned to Saki.

- I would not spoil your trip, but you did not have a wife? She is pregnant, is not it! You leave like that without bringing her with you?!
- I did not say that I was leaving forever!
- She knows you're gone? Madailéin asked, laughing.

They heard him mutter something.

Chung and Madailéin laughed.

- I'll call her over there, no big deal. Saki said.
- Yes of course! Hi darling, I'm in Hong Kong, I'll be back in a week! Madailéin said, laughing.
- She'll take it how you think? At least that she already knows your side ... weird. Chung adds. She must know that you were not very smart before.
- This is not nice to say that! Saki said. Madailéin uh, you know there were men dressed in black at your fake funeral. Why members of the O'Mahony Clan and Irish, look like vampires. It's scary, I think.
- Listen, you know that vampires, feed on blood, and yours is truly special. As soon as I'm close to you .. I want to bite you.
- You'll be able to control you with time? You're scaring me!
- Yes, I think. You should give me enough times. You have a neck really special, said Madailéin trying not to laugh.
- Oh! What is wrong with my neck? But why they are so pale, and they are dressed in black, they do not know that it's scary? When we dress in black, one makes not scare people!
- It is because of Jack-O'-Lantern.
- Jack-O'-Lantern? Who's that?
- This is an old Irish tale. Jack was a greedy, a drunk, mean and selfish. One evening, while he was into a tavern, the devil appeared to him and demanded his soul, and blah blah blah ... When Jack died, the entry to Paradise was refused him, and the devil also refused to admit him to hell. Jack still manages to convince the devil to give him a piece of burning coal to light his way in the dark, he put the coal in a hollowed turnip as a lantern and was condemned to wander aimlessly. He was called Jack of the Lantern or Jack-O'-lantern. He reappears every year on the day of his death, dressed in black.
- Ok! That's why you're weird! Saki said. I fear the world's weird, me!
- Because thou art not? Chung replied, laughing.
- Everything is weird. I'm weird, you're weird, the world is weird! But I'm not crazy, I still have my whole head. This is not given to everyone. Saki said, sniffing, and clearing his throat.
- Yeah, okay! said Chung.

Saki turned to the man sitting beside him.

- And you, you think, I look weird?

The man raised his head, he looked at him and put his nose into his book.


****

Kido was sitting comfortably in the living room. Three black cars are parked outside his house, which attracted his attention. A man came out of each car and walked toward the entrance. Kido knew one man who was at the funeral of Madailéin. Three big knocks on his door.

Kido got up. He took a deep breath and opened the door. One man looked at him and held out his hand, but Kido did not move.

Three men appeared behind him. They entered through the back door.

- Kido?
- Yes, that's me.
- We have a debt to you.

In a flash, the three men behind him grabbed him.

Kido struck one of the men, this had no effect on him.

Suddenly, the man struck him in the womb. Kido rested on one knee, under the influence of pain and another man struck him in the neck. Half unconscious, he collapsed on the floor.

- I'm sorry ... again ... I'm so sorry ...

Men deposited a parcel next to him and left the house.

Few time after, the parcel bomb exploded violently.


****

Chung's cell phone vibrated. He opened his Cell and read the text message. He closed it and breathed deeply.

- What was it? Saki asked.
- Ah! The egg exploded!
- Poor egg! That had to hurt!
- What does it mean? Madailéin asked.
- Uh what's the proverb about Irish blood? Saki asked.
- The bad drop of blood, lasts until the seventeenth generation. said Chung.



______________________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire