vendredi, février 18, 2011

Undying Love - Chapter XXX - Forever





* UNDYING LOVE *

XXIX



Madailéin came to snuggle against him and he hugged her in his arms to have it against his heart that was beating again. 



- Say that you could have miss it all ... she murmured. 
- I would have passed beside of it all? he said, turning suddenly. 
- Well yes, if you had not waited so long to come talk to me, we'd be together for a long time, she said.
- Well, excuse me, but you've seen, when you walk on the street? You never smiled, I felt that you were going to bite me, if I had approached ... 
- It's not my fault if you're scared ... she said. 
- Call me poltroon while you're at it! he replied. 
- It's not me who said it ... she said with a grin. 

He squinted. He leaned on his elbow and looked at her.

- Do you know how you can be boring? he asked with a sigh. 
- Yes, I admit that it's part of my charm ... but I was before you talk to me, you say it yourself a few minutes ago ... she says, always with a smirk. 
- Argh ... just forget it. 

She was lost in thought. She sighed and turned to him and kissed his shoulder.

- My dreams are more frequent now, since ... you know, "she said hesitantly. 
- What do you mean, asked Chung, turning to her. 
- You know that we have suffered in past lives, I fear what may happen in this one, she said. Being forced to fight for the right to love, I can not understand.
- You know, people have changed ... There are more laws against mixed marriages ... These are all laws that Americans and British have created, who came to fuck the shit. And after years and years, of interdiction, you come to think in this way. 
- Yeah, the laws no longer exist, but mentality, it ... it is ingrained. Ah, people have changed, they no longer burn people at the stake, but they burn us with their eyes ... it's the same. Unconsciously, I thought if I stayed near you, I would suffer and you would suffer.

She fixed the ceiling. 

-Mairenn. he said softly, she continued to fix the ceiling. Mairenn, look at me, he insisted in putting his palm on her cheek. Without moving her head, she looked away at him. It was the only way to have you in my life. 
- ... 
- Mairenn, despite all the discussions you're always trying to provoke, thinking I'm going to be away from you, you will not succeed. You can never break this pact that exists between you and me. he said before kissing her gently. 

She smiled. 

- You knew that the painting at the museum was us? she asked calmly.
- Yes ... 
- Why did not you say? 
- You see me trying to tell you that this painting was us, 160 years ago? You would have reacted how do you think? You would have taken me for a fool, "he said. 
- I'm Irish, phenomena of this kind, it knows me ... she said. If you knew who I was before to talk to me, why you didn't done anything before, she asked with tears in her voice.
- I was not sure at first, it is when I touched your hand at the museum, everything became clear ... he said. I already knew in my heart, but I needed a sign ... that's all. And all these feelings that came from me, you can not know, I was afraid of losing control. 
- You, lose control? Interesting ... Madailéin said with a smirk before kissing her. I'm curious to see it ... she said, laughing against his lips. 
- It should be provoke me for that! he replied, taking her hand.

His lips entered into contact with metal and he realized it was her alliance. He passed his thumb over, in thinking that was that little piece of metal. 

- I brought it with me the other day, she said. Your sister knows about us? 
- Yes, he said. You knew that Sami was (...) 
- Yes, I know who he is ... He betrayed us in the past. All these dreams, all these revelations arising ... it hurts sometimes.
- I know ... 
- You knew the museum was destroyed by fire three times and that the painting was still remained intact? she asked. 
- Yes, I know ... 
- But what kind of pact we made? Despite the many dreams that I do, I've never known, she said. 

He remained silent. He looked at her without saying anything.

- Chung? she said looking at him. 
- Mairen, listen to me, this does not matter all that, "he said coldly. 
- Why do you refuse to tell me? she asked, surprised. 
- I do not want to discuss it, "he said coldly. 

She looked at him without understanding ... he had changed his look. He became dark and she saw the anger in his eyes..

- You don't know, that's why you refuse to tell me ... she said giving him a loving punch on his shoulder. 
- Madailéiin, I said that I did not want you talking about that, you listen to me, shit! he cried. 

She stood up abruptly. 

- Where are you going? Chung asked, turning to her. 
- I will to eat, I'm hungry. she said coldly.
- You stay here, he said. 
- You'll do what to, if not? 
- You come here, he said sternly. 
- You take you for who, to give me orders like this? she asked, fixing him. 
- For your husband, you come here, he said. 
- It gives you the right to talk to me like that, tell me what I have to do? 
- Yes, you come here.
- No ... she said, in leaving the room. 

He jumped up and caught her by the arm. He took her into the bedroom and threw her on the futon. 

He looked at her, she had frozen. 

- Are you okay? he worried.

She watched him carefully, and he nodded. 

- I still miss tact ... he said. 

After a few moments Madailéin got up, and she clung to him and shoved his face into his neck. 

- What do you think? he whispered, seeing her thoughtful. 
- Nothing.
- Madailéin, don't try to find what it was, but rather enjoys the present moment. Maybe life want to be forgiven the past, the wheel must rotate at one time or another, he said, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Our souls are sealed. 

She did not answer but he felt, she was trying not to debate the subject.

______________________________

http://twitter.com/Karole_McDowell
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire