dimanche, février 13, 2011

Undying love - Chapter XV

* UNDYING LOVE *

- XV -


****
SWEET TREASON
Declaration
****

Madailéin drove until the house of Sami. Since Chung was away for a few days, he asked her to spend the evening at home with his mother. And she could finally meet, Chung's sister, since she will too.

She drove slowly and happily so, because she could not concentrate on the road. She was upset because her mother, who had lectured to the fact Chung and her had not the same culture and would be unhappy, even advising her, to end the relationship. She was wearing, for some time and she took her severely head, Chung was missing a lot. That was nearly two days she had not seen and she was beginning to bursting.
She hoped that soon they can find a solution so they can love freely, instead than hiding. To these thoughts, her heart was sore, but she knew that he loved her and Chung did not want to lose her, this thought comforted her somewhat.

When she got to the house, Sami went out, he wore a blue jean jacket with a modern white simple, but class. He happened before she was out of her car, and he came to open the door.

- Good evening, Madailéin. Glad that you have decided to come. he said.

- Good evening. You okay? asked, Madailéin.

- It is rather for me to ask you that! Sami said.

- Yes, I'm fine, thank you. she said.

- Come on inside. My mother and sister's Chung, were absent. he said.

- I can come back another day, you know, it does not bother me.

- No, you will not done this way,for nothing, and I'm still glad to see you. he replied.
- I do not think it is good that I'm alone with you, I'll come back another time. she said, opening the door of her car.

- No, you can stay and In any case, Chung asked me to watch over you while he was gone.

- Oh! she said, surprised.  He made her into the house by following behind, and he closed the door. He began to remove her jacket and invited her to sit on the couch in the living room. He do not sit beside her.

- I offer you a drink? he asked. 

- No thank you, water that's okay. she said.  - You'll offend me if you refuse! he said.

- Okay. she agreed, against her will.

He went to the kitchen and came back after a few minutes with two glasses. He laid them on the coffee table and sat down beside her. He observed a scratch on her face.

- I did not see, that he had made to you ... he said.

- No, not him, I don't know where I got that little wound!

- You've fought? he says, laughing.

- You're funny! she says, laughing.

- Uh ... I'm glad that you're here. At least you will not be alone, especially that I promised to Chung, to watch over you during his absence, I do not want he to be angry! Do you accept to eat with me? he asked, taking her hand.  

- I will not come for nothing, and besides I'm hungry. she said, removing her hand abruptly. Sami You know, I like Chung and it hurts me to have to live my relationship in the shade.

- I knew that you could not come just to see me! he said jokingly.

- In fact, I had come to see your mother, and the Chung's sister.

- Sure. he said coldly.

He told jokes in order to make her laugh. He got up and asked her to stand up, and offered to sit down at the table, that he had set up.

- It's been a long time, that you knew they were going away? she asked.

- No, they decided that at the last minute. Mai had to choose a dress, for prom year of her younger sister. They decided to go shopping. They should be back soon. he replied.

- Ah, ok! she smiled.

- You know, you do not have to do all this food, I'm not difficult, I said that I was hungry, but not so!, she said, smiling.

- Don't worry, it makes me happy! And a promise is a promise! he replied, returning his smile.

They went and sat around the table and began to serve. He rose and went out without a word. She got up and went to see where he had left. She put her hand on the doorknob. Suddenly the door opened and a woman entered. She stared at him with a sadistic smile at the corners of the lips.

- So it's you who turning around my man, it's because of you that he has decided not to marry me? For this time, I'll just give you a warning, but next time I'll hurt you, trust me. she cried.  

She doesn't just yell, she grabbed her arm fiercely and she planted her nails. She ached.

- Stop, you're crazy! But what do you want?

- Shut up ... Chung is mine, she cried.

Sami arrived in the act. He pushed her sharply. He placed Madailéin behind his back. He protected her from this mad.

- What that you doing here, Zi? You do not have to be here.

- You protected this whore? She stole my boyfriend, she cried.

- She has not stolen anything at all! Get out of my house and the sooner the better. 

- You lose nothing to wait, bitch, I'll get you when you go about not wait.

She went out slamming the door.

-Okay, you have nothing? he asked at Madailéin.

- Yes ... But who is this woman? she replied.

- The woman that Chung should marry!

- She is always like this? asks Madailéin surprise.

- It was really more a statement than a question. he replied, smiling. She is mad, but it will pass.

- I should perhaps say to Chung, that he would be better to stop this relationship. I do not want to hurt anyone.

- No, you're there for nothing, she is out of control ... she is jealous.

- I do not call it jealousy, blame someone, that you do not know. But how did she know it was me? she asked, intrigued.

- I do not know, she may have seen you with him, or is that Chung told her. I do not know.

- Chung told her what I look like? It's insane!

- I do not know Madailéin, I have no idea.

- I also find it strange that you got out at the same time! she said looking at him.

- You're not going to believe it was me who told her to come here knowing that you'd be here, I hope? he asked, surprised.

- It's my turn not to know, but it's still strange, she snapped coldly.

- Well, I'm going home, I think I had my dose tonight! But thank you for the meal, Sami.

- I'll take you home, he said.

- It's ok, I have my car. she said dryly.

- Let me drive, I'll feel better, and most importantly, I do not want that you think I was able to create, such a thing.

- It's okay. she accepted.

He gave her jacket and they left. Arrive in her car, he opened the door. He sat at the wheel and hit the road. They drove in silence.

- Thanks Sami, until this woman arrives, I spent a lovely evening, said Madailéin.

- I'm sorry I did not know that she would ruin everything. he looked disappointed.

- You know the evening is not complete, we have a few minutes before arriving home.

She did not want that he to be sad, no, not the best friend of Chung.

- That bitch at all destroyed. He looked devastated.

- Forget about it, in fact, I now wanted to know what that you had to say. You said that you wanted to talk to me.

He left the roadway and parked to the side. After turning off the engine, he turned to she.

- Don't laugh at me please, okay? he asks timidly.

- Why, I would laugh? You're beginning to intrigue me! she says, eyebrows raised.

- Ok, since the day I met you, you have become the necessary element to my life. Left my heart in spite of myself, the bank of friendship to reach that of love. I love you Madailéin. he confessed.

- You're kidding! Another of your jokes, I guess? she said, smiling.

That was all she found to say.

- Sami, I love you, but as the best friend of Chung. You know I love him! she said with discomfort.

- Yes, I know, but obviously it nothing happens between you two, so I thought I could try my luck and with me, you will not be forced to hide you! he insisted.

- Sami, if it's another of your jokes, I do not find it funny. And I think that you derail, you say that with you, I would not have to hide me? But you thought about Chung, you're like two hand fingers! You tell me shit. And I'm in love with him, neither you nor her, nobody will be able to change anything, unless it is him who decides otherwise.

- It's not tomorrow, that it will happen, he will never tell you that he leaves you, he said coldly.

After just one minute, Sami came up to his face. He tried to put his lips on hers. He seized her face and tried to kiss her. She wanted to get away, but she was locked against the seat. She tried to grab the door handle, but he held her by the arm. She tried to push him, but he refused to understand. He moves aside.

- Sami, do remakes never again! she cried.

- Why did not you like? he said, look suspicious.

- No, not at all! Madailéin shouted again. You'll never be anything other than his friend and I will remove the best, if it does not bother you. But you better never to start again. I'm sorry if you're in love with me, it's not reciprocal. Get down from my car! she shouted.

- Excuse me Madailéin.

She took the steering wheel and continued the road until to her home. It was 20:30. She arrived front of her home and she saw Chung's car.

"What was he doing here?" asks she.

Even it was curious, she was glad, that he's back. She went out of her car and went her home. He was sitting comfortably in the living room front of a football match
_______________________________________

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire