vendredi, février 18, 2011

Undying love - I am you and you are me ... it sucks sometimes ... but...

* UNDYING LOVE *

XXIX


_ What you think? she said with a small voice.
_ ...
As in a foreboding, her pulse quickens.
_ We must to talk, he said finally.
She began to worry.
_ About what? she asked.
_ I have to go, he said without emotion.
_ I do not understand.
_ I leave this country ... definitely. I shall never return ...
_ Where are you going? she asked, not realizing what he had just said.
_ I'll join my brother, he replied without blinking.
_ Why? she asked, stunned.
_ Why? You thought that I would never know? he said, his eyes became threatening.
_ What are you talking about? she asked, exasperated.
_ You're unfaithful how long?
_ What? I hope you're kidding, she said.
She tried to approach him. She needed to touch him. She did not understand.
_ Stay where you are, he said angrily. Do not touch me. If you think I'm going to be touched by a woman who is f*uc*ing with another man, you're wrong.
She raised and clapped violently on his cheek. She turned.


*****



- Chung, I'll go crazy with this movie! she whispered loud enough.

Seeing that he did not react, she grabbed his arm.

- Chung, listen. she said.
- Shhh ... She slapped him, it's unbelievable, a woman should never be disrespectful like that to her husband, he said.
- Chung, it's just a movie and (...)
- Don't you dare do that to me, he said. In addition, they are in public ... she made a scene in public, never do it to me, he added,
- Do I look like a woman who makes scenes in public? she says with a sigh.
- But if one day you hit me, I'll hit you also, he said.
- You gonna hit me? she said surprised.
- Yes, and even more, if you are unfaithful, he said. You're a redhead, and everyone knows that redheads love sex, he said with a grin.
- Oh! Then, a tantrum in public, it would be ok for you? Just the idea to make you lose face, as you try to do it with me? she asked, fixing him coldly.
- If you react like that is because you may have already been unfaithful, or you intend to do, he said without looking.
- You make me a scene because a damn movie?! I am leaving, I've heard enough, she said, rising.

Her words gave him the effect of a shock. She could not leave.

He got up. Madailéin was moving with determination toward the stairs.

- Madailéin! he said.
- Go away, she said in looking the stairs.
- Madailéin, wait, don't go, he said more firmly.

She froze and then turned around by pointing the finger.

- You know what? You're a moron, Chung! she said with a face distorted by rage.
- Me, a moron? he retorted angrily.
- Exactly! You'll be better without me, go watching your movie. she said coldly. Your words stink the prejudices. You're a racist, Chung. It's a feeling I know only too well unfortunately.
- I also know that feeling, and even more than you, Madailéin ... Starting with your mother, he said angrily.
- Yes, but unlike you, I take your defense. And I stopped all contact with her, to prevent she hurts you.

Her last sentence broke in his throat.

He could not help smiling. He did not want, but it was stronger than him.

- What do you find funny! she said angrily.
- It's your hot-blooded Irish makes me smile, if you could see your eyes when you are like that. If there were not all these people, I would like take you right away.
- If you think I want it now ... she said angrily. Shit, Chung! You don't remember anymore? You and me, it means nothing to you? I feel that Sami was right. You do not take our relationship seriously, I'm only an amusement for you, she said coldly.

He raised his head immediately.

- What did you say?
- You understand what I said, she said.

She saw his chest rise up and his nostrils dilate with each breath.

- Stop Madailéin! he said firmly.
- Why I would stop? Why Chung? she murmured.

He stood to contemplate it, not knowing if he could touch her.

- Madailéin ... I hate sushi. It makes me sick. he murmured.
- You do not like sushi? she stammered. You think it's time to tell me that?

He looked straight in the eye, or she understood or he went on his way. Alone ...

- The Movie? It was how? It is already finished?! said a voice behind them.
- Sorry for the delay, we had an unexpected, What's wrong?! Mai said, surprised.
- Chung does not like sushi, Madailéin said.
- It's no secret, he loves only the Irish stew, said Mai.
- Ah! replied Madailéin finding nothing else to say.

Chung approached to Madailéin.

- Maddie, we go home? whispered Chung.

It was more a affirmation than a question.

- Your sister has just arrived with her boyfriend, she replied with a small voice.
- All this story made me hungry, darling, "he said.
- We could go eat somewhere with them, what do you think about, she asked.
- No, Madailéin. You gave me hungry, it's you I want, not food! he said, without realizing that he had raised his voice.

People in the cinema entrance and turned abruptly, eyes wide open.

... Silence ...

- Oh! Sorry, but when he's hungry, he lost his manners! she said with a giggle, she swallowed immediately, given the way people look at them.

... silence ...

- Chung, what are you doing? said Mai, laughing. There is lots of people here, do you remember, there are places for that!

Chung took the hand of Madailéin, and they headed toward the exit.

- Are you going already, said Mai, surprised.
- Yes, we are in a hurry, replied Chung on gruffly.
- You're hurry, you mean! says the Mai's boyfriend. If I had known, I'd stayed in bed!
- I thought we could go somewhere after the movie, says Mai.
- It's very kind of you, but it will be another time, said Chung always surly.

He took Madailéin by the arm and they left in haste.

- Well! That'll teach me to want to be nice with such a boorish, said Mai.



**** 

Without leaving their embrace, Chung gave a kick to close the door of the house.

- Chung, it's not nice to have refused the invitation to your sister, said Madailéin.
- Currently, I don't feel like to discuss. he said looking at her.
- Oh! I know that look, she said.


She played with his hair, she came sticking her forehead against his and he tightened his arms around her waist.

- Chung, she whispered. I need you, she said before kissing her gently.

He realized she had finished removing his shirt when he felt her moist lips on his chest. His kisses made him lose patience. He presses it against the living room wall. He kissed her all over the face, neck, shoulders and even let it slip his mouth on her sweet skin. His hands had already found their way onto her thighs and they went up dangerously under her dress. She moaned and it would not help the pain he felt, he pressed himself against her, seeking a friction.

He unbuttoned her pants under her intense gaze. She stared at his scars furtively, as it was the first time. He took her hand and drew her toward the bedroom. He made him fall on the futon, he stood over her and she raised her legs against his hips.

- Chung ... her sighed.

He reveled in her pale skin, she began to undulate and frantically grabbed his scalp with force. He wanted to make love to her as she asked him, he wanted to give her pleasure, give the love she deserved.

- Chung ... she whispered between her moans of pleasure. Take me as I like ...
- I wanted to (...)
- Chung, look at me, she said with eyes half closed. You think you'll be able tonight? she asked.
- More than you think! he said.
- Prove it to me! she said before putting her lips over his own and ride her pelvis against his.

Sighing, she dropped her head back a short time before going back her eyes in his. Slowly, she sat on her thighs and pressed his pelvis against his intimacy that was about to explode.

Their embrace had nothing to do with others. There was savagery, not to say bestiality. Quite simply, a man and a woman who shared their feelings. He wanted feel her waving on him, hear her sigh, feel her nails into his skin.

Her pelvis movements became more insistent and cadence increased. Their breaths mingled and became increasingly erratic as the pleasure grew.

- Chuichi ... gives me the life ... let me relive again ... she said.

Their eyes was intensified. He saw her shudder as his gaze was intense.

He had trouble breathing, he desired her.

- You want to relive ... I'll make you vibrate ... trust me ...
- What are you waiting for ... said Madailéin.

He increased the strength and frequency.

- Mairenn, he said, pinching her skin.

She exploded, screaming, triggering his as well.

He dropped on her, the pleasure had softened his muscles.

- You know you're heavy? she says, laughing.
- Excuse me ... he said, laughing in his turn.

He wanted to tell her he loved her more than anything, but the words remained stuck in his throat.

The warmth of his naked body close to hers, reassured her, comforted her.


_________________________________

http://twitter.com/Karole_McDowell
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire