lundi, février 14, 2011

Undying love - Chapter XVIII







* UNDYING LOVE *

- XVIII -


The days passed and Chung should settle this conflict. He should talking with Sami, he felt bad, how he had could make advances to Madailéin. He had not done enough in pretending to be his brother, to divert Madailéin of him. He had forgiven him, but, he had gone too far.

He wanted to stop, to breaking everything.

He wanted to stop tearing.

He just wanted to be with her, it was really too much to ask?

He parked his car in front of the house of his friend. He blew out a little, put his hands on the steering wheel and looked at the house. He swung his head from right to left.

Sami saw him arrive, he shouted him to enter. Chung went in and the look he gave him, nailed him on the spot.

- Chung Listen, I do not know what you got, I know that look, I think there is a misunderstanding, said Sami.
- You think? Chung said, trying to keep calm.
- I'm sure! Sami said, with a smile.
- So, it amuses you, to make advances to my girlfriend? What right did you touch her? Chung shouted.
- Did you finish? Sami said.
- Don't come over ever, Madailéin. She's mine! You understand? Chung cried. My dream than had taken for a banality, becomes clearer now, added Chung with a sharp look.
- Calm down, Chung! Sami said.

Sami seemed serene, but he knew Chung, and what he might do to him.

- Chung, if you were really in love with her, you'd do not suffer her like that! And I...
- What? Chung said in anger.
- Shut up and listen to me! Sami shouted, in his turn. Your reaction has been shown that you do not trust her. You're wrong, and I hate that you make her cry. You think she'll stay long with you, if you the strength to live in the shadows? You're not even able to cope. Sami said angrily. Yes... I have a weakness for her, and yes, her would be more happy with me! he continued. She pushed me back, she told me she was in love with you!
- ...
- If you do not want to lose what you have more nice in your life, you better take care of her, and no matter what you make me suffer, I will not let you destroy her. Open your eyes! Sami shouted. She loves you. You're lucky to have a woman as faithful, because I know women who would be left touch without reply
- You have no right to dictate my line, and especially to tell me what I have to do! Chung shouted in his turn.
So you must to prove her, if you love her, and stop this little game of secret relationship. Otherwise, I advise you to marry Zi, and let Madailéin, alone. Let her make her life, if you do not want to do with her! Sami shouted. What are you waiting? She be old and wrinkled?

Sami pushed him to provoque him, he tapped on his shoulder twice, the third time he struck his shoulder, Chung was a reflex and seized his wrist.

- I forbid you to touch her, did you never again kiss or you try anything, did you understand? Or I swear to you I'll kill you with my own hands.
- Enough, stop that. Madailéin shouted, at them.
- I told you to stay home Madailéin. Chung cried.
- Chung, you become dangerous when you can not control yourself. Sami said. You lose your head!

(A few hours later)

He sat opposite her.

- Sami just tell me everything, he said.
- Thou struck him? she asked.
- No, he said lowering his eyes.
- Oh! Thou struck him! Naughty boy, she said by lowering the head to see his eyes.
Chung, took Madailéin face, in his hands.
- I'm sorry, he said.
- You do not have to be sorry. Your reaction is legitimate.
- My insults, you don't deserve it. I regret, to have hurting you, and having doubted of your loyalty, while you, you've always trusted me. I want you to know that even if Sami had not given me any explanation, I'd never let you to leave me.

She looked at him a moment, but finally, his answer seemed to convince her.



She smiled at him tenderly. He could not have wished for better. So he approached her face and gently pressed his lips on hers. They had already done several times this gesture, yet at that time, it could really mean something, as much happiness in a simple kiss, a kiss so expected, so desired.
_______________________________________











Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire