lundi, février 14, 2011

Undying love - Chapter XIX

* UNDYING LOVE *


- XIX -

When she awoke, Madailéin, walked to the kitchen to make a quite vigorous coffee. The door of the room opened. Chung was there behind her. He looked up at her, and he approached her. Madailéin froze when she felt Chung took her by the wrist.

- You want some coffee? she asks.
- No, I want no coffee. Please, look at me, he said. I beg you, look at me.

She moved away a bit and put her eyes in his own.

He leaned over her and he kissed on her lips, with passion. She was so surprised that she was slow to react. His kiss made her way to her brain and she pushed him away suddenly. He stepped toward her.

- Chung, why are you doing this, it amuses you torturing me? she said angrily.

She bowed her head and shook it from right to left. He stepped toward her, then another, and took her in his arms. She pushed him away again.

- Let me love you, Madailéin.

He squeezed his lips on hers. He played a moment with her mouth, then he passed his tongue over her lower lip. The sensation of his tongue on her lips, gave her a hot flash. He pressed her harder against him. She dipped her hand in his hair and shook it. He grunted and she could feel his manhood all occur at this time. She stepped aside.

He looked at her, he approached her and rubbed against her. A groan came from his lips.

-Tell me, Madailéin! Tell me! he said.
- I love you, Chung.

He groaned with pleasure. Feel him so close to her, was so good that she never wanted, it to stop. He made her a shy smile.

- Just few hours with me and you will never be able to do without me.
- You are a boastful, Chung. she said, smiling.
- Maybe, but I'll love you until you have no strength.

He made his irresistible smile.

- You'll see stars, my love. he said, sure of himself.

Gently, he stroked the curve of her face and without saying anything, he placed a chaste kiss on her lips. He did not want to scare him. He hugs made her barely discernible, his trembling hand.

She was frozen as a statue, her eyes riveted on him, surprise.

He took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. Before she could say a word, he leaned over her and their lips were found. He wanted her, too eager. He feared not being able to control himself. He felt she was holding, because of him. His mind was a battlefield. His personality the most reasonable and begged him to leave her alone. While this part of him trying to win the battle, he heard Madailéin, whispering his name softly against his lips. He could smell the exhilarating scent of her mouth and, for the first time since they were together, he answered her call.

As if she had realized what he was going to do, it was her who pushed him away.



- What are you doing, Chung? she asked, surprised by this sudden change.
- Is not always what you want, Madailéin? he said puzzled.
- Sure, Chung, but you always pushed me, so why are you doing this?

She seemed lost. In a caress on the arm, he encouraged her to continue. 

She began to blush.

He loved to see her blush. Which reminded him how much she was white.

- Chung, not now. she said.



He squeezed his fingers a bit more around her arm.

- Madailéin, let me do it. You put me in such a state, Madailéin ... A state that, you alone can soothe.



He was terrified of the passions that were reflected in his own words. Under normal circumstances, he would have blushed, but starting to lose patience, he shut her up by plating his mouth against hers, so warm, so sweet. He closed his eyes, and forced Madailéin to open her mouth. She gasped when his tongue met hers.

- Chung, what are you doing? Why do you decide to kiss me like that? she said and turning her head.

It was electric. He tried with difficulty to control himself... and she felt the tear bed linen, under her, so he had trouble keeping control. He wanted, Madailéin, he wanted her so strong.

With a trembling hand, he went up her dress and touched her breast. Her reaction was not long to wait, she pressed herself against him. It was so much need of her hugs that he not detained her, when she took off the shirt he wore. A muffled sound came from his throat and he looked up.

Of his body, he jammed Madailéin on the futon. His desire was increasing, while trying to maintain control. He pressed against her, he made her understand how he desired her. His gestures were sharp and sweet at once. His eyes was no longer human, he don't had the look of a man, but a wild beast.

This time he passed his left arm around his neck and his right hand buried in her hair. Not knowing what to do before this surge of desire, he positioned himself between her legs and he was surprised by the intense heat that it gave off. He felt his pants get too close, and unpublished images, impure flashed through his brain.

- Madailéin, you'll make me crazy, he said.

She was happy and anxious at the time. That look, she had never seen before. This man looked at her, was no longer her love, but another completely different.



He took her by the hair and pulled her head back. He nibbled her neck, he seemed to smell her odor like a tiger, does with its prey. He surrounded her like a snake.


His desire grew exponentially. His frenzy had taken over, and he began to lose control of himself. Caught by vertigo, he hid his face in her neck to subside.


He nibbled her right collarbone, so she felt his pelvis against hers. She could not withhold a groan, and she felt, he's was smiling against her skin. Encouraged by the sounds that came from her mouth, he rubbed his manhood a little more against her belly. She shook her head, trying to gather all her force to push him away.

- Chung, stop! Go no further.

She put her palms against his chest, and pushed him gently but without appeal. It took him a while to realize what she had just said. He swore before lying to her side. As she looked at him, she could not help but see his member extremely tense. She suffered for him. Chung had not stopped looking at her, seeming lost in thought. She dressed herself, and that's when he decided to get up, and he approached her. He looked at her straight in the eye.

- Why? he protested.
- I'm willing to wait a little longer. Tonight you have given me what I expected more from you. she said.
- Are you scared? he asked, disappointed.
- ...
- Are you afraid of me? You're afraid of what? he asks again.

She put down her eyes on him.

- No! she exclaimed. Only, you know, it has been almost a year since you push me away without stopping. I'm a little disoriented.

He finally understood what she meant, and where she was going. He burst out laughing, annoyed.

- Why you make fun of me Chung? she asked, insulted.

He calmed his laughter crisis.

- I'm not laughing at all, do not worry my love. You're mine now. Never forget.

Smiling, she buried his face against his chest.

- Chung, I'm ready to wait a little longer. I don't want that you do it, just to make me happy.

He raised himself off her, and lay down beside her.

- You think I just wanted to make you happy? It was a staged. I'll point out that I have ... before you. If you know what I mean. But if it is as you wish, Madailéin if I can make you happy ... he said, sighing heavily.

"She leaves me frustrated as ever, that is boring!" he said.

He said nothing for a few minutes. He seemed to think deeply. He sat up and took her head between his hands.

- Go ahead, please, let me know now I can not wait. he said.
- You want me to tell you what? she asked, surprised. 
- It's my fault. Things do not start today, and I am aware. he said. 
- No, Chung! she interrupted.
- Let me end what I have to say. I refused to make love to you so many times, I've repulsed you, I am not always been tender with you, and yet you stayed. I did not want to go too fast at first. Sami has possibly been right, I should prove you than I love you, if I did not want to lose you. Frequently, I caress you, and I leave you like that, without satisfy your desire. And jealousy, makes me crazy. When I knew, Sami has kissed you, it put me out of me. and you know the rest. The only thing that scares me is losing you ... is that you walk away from me. said he, by kissing her forehead.
- But I love you Chung, you know it! she said.
- It's certain that if he starts again, I kill him, I snatched his head. he smiled nervously. 
- You're not bad, Chung, words have exceeded your mind, Madailéin murmured.
- You are my reason to live, and I can not even imagine myself without you, under penalty to die. You have to promise me something back, he said, looking her straight in the eye.
- Yes, what? she said.
- Promise me, than you will never be able to love anyone else but me, he said softly.
- Yes, my love, yes I promise you. she said, passing her arms around his neck. So, you're a naughty boy? she said, smiling. So prove it to me!
- Uh! Han? he said surprised.
- Use your little brain, this is not obvious, but I'll give you fifteen minutes, the time that your brain can react.
- What did you say? he asked.
- You understand what I said, she said.

She rubbed her body against his own, like a cat in heat. She looked at him with a touch wild.

- Is what you'll be smart enough to improvise? she asked.
- You're gonna kill me, you know! he said, looking at her intently.

His eyes were bright. She was surprised, and drawn by the intensity of his gaze. She frowned, trying to go back to the present moment . She remembered their first meeting. She remembered the thousands of shivering, she felt in her body, when Chung had touched her hand at the museum. She also remembered, that she had found him beautiful and it's always true.


He chuckled by approaching her. He put his nose into her neck. She let out a groan, and he tickled her. He slid his lips on her throat, and he kissed her lips tenderly. Her hand rested lightly on his neck. This kiss was sweetness and tenderness. This kiss, even if it was chaste, was sensual. He wanted, she feel the feelings he had for her, without having to tell her. With regret, she moved away and kissed his cheek, and she moved away, again.

She withdrew her arms around his neck, and went back to the kitchen.

She heard footsteps behind her. She turned around he was there, looking even more savage.

- I don't want to hear you, you don't want, Chung said in a voice tense. Because, I could take it badly.


He could not help but take control, as usual. Chung laid her on the bed, abruptly.

His kidneys were powerful, his eyes were black, he growled, she was almost afraid. But her head turned, under the waves of desire which invaded. He could easily feel them. For the first time, he wanted to see the pleasure, in her eyes. He froze in her, and slipped his hand under her chin.

- I want you to look at me... Look at me or I'll promise to stop. he said with a bestial voice.


She opened her eyes.

- Chung! What's wrong with you, you ok? she asked.
He said nothing, his hips came to meet hers and their skins rattled against each other. His groans and grunts invading the whole room. She clutched at his shoulders, she screamed. He stopped abruptly. He took her left leg in his hand and placed it on his shoulder. He began again his violent blows with more vigor. She arched her body and planted her nails into his thighs. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he stopped.

- What are you doing? she asked, surprised.
- I keep it for next time, he said.
- It's self-mutilation, she said, smiling.
- No ... love, nothing only love.

He rolled on the side. He kissed her forehead, she passed one of her legs over his legs, half of her body on his own.
- You know? he asked.
- Yes ...
 ___________________________________

Author's note: Just a message to those who are against or do not like this story. Needless to send private messages, useless to blame me, I will not respond and I will not change my characters. You lose your time and make me lose mine. The funniest of these messages, this is not the fact that two characters have an intimate relationship, but fact that this is an Irish and an asian ... to say that the relationship between a Japanese and an Irishwoman is impossible and downright unlikely, or can not exist. I'm the author and I gives me the right to create characters I want, and just as I also gives me the right to do what I want with them, likes it or not.


_________________________________


http://twitter.com/Karole_McDowell
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire