dimanche, février 13, 2011

Undying love - Chapter XVI





* UNDYING LOVE *

- XVI -

DECEPTION


She enters in the living room and said hello.

- What are you doing here Chung? asked she, happy.
- I was expecting you, I wanted to talk to you. said he.

A huge ball formed in her throat, she was afraid now. She had nothing wrong, but what had happened with Sami, she believed in a conspiracy against her.

"I'm starting to delirious" she told herself.

- I will not be long Madailéin. said Chung.

"He will not be long? What does that mean?" asks she.

- Madailéin ... he began.
- It's not going? she asked, looking worried.

He approached her and took her in his arms.

- What are you doing here? I thought you were gone for a few days! she asks.
- Why? I'm not allowed to come to your home? he said, kissing her.
- So you're really came to see me because you wanted or because you had something to say. she asks.
- You missed me. he confessed.
- I missed you too, my love.
- I have something for you. He took out a box from his pocket. - Chung? - I give you this crystal heart to prove to you my undying love! he said, passing the necklace around her neck.

Madailéin looked at him full of admiration.

- Madailéin? he said.
- Chung! she replied.
- This is a symbol, it must never be removed, he said smiling.
- I don't want to remove it!
- You know Madailéin, I must confess something, he looked embarrassed.
- Go ahead, tell me! she said with a smile.
- I remembered what I said to Sami, to watch over you, during my absence. But when I called my sister, she told me that you had spent the evening with he. That put me out of me. I was afraid. Thou art all my life, my love, I can never bear to lose you. he said.
- Chung, stop, don't worry. she said.

Should she tell him what had happened with Sami? She did not know. If she doesn't tell him, she lie to him and lies in a relationship, it's not ideal, even if she didn't regard it as really a relationship.

- What do you think, Madailéin? he asked.
- I do not expect to see you, I'm so happy. she added.
- It's unbearable to be away from you, in fact, you had a good time with Sami and his mother?
- Yes, but when I arrived, he told me that her mother and your sister were gone. I wanted to come back later, but he asked me to stay for wait, but I would have preferred spending the evening with you. she said.

She preferred not to discuss the declaration of Sami, and Zi.

"Should I tell him?  He Will be angry? But he might be even more angry if he found out from someone else." she asked herself.

- Madailéin?

Without having had time to answer, he got furious. He was standing up, his dark eyes looked at her at angrily, she did not understand his reaction.

- Chung, what do you have? she asks.
- What has he done? he shouted.
- Chung, what are you talking about?
- Answer! he said firmly, by grasping the arm and shaking her.

He began to scare her, she had never seen him, react that way.

- he told me some things, that's all. Madailéin said.
- Don't play with me. he shouted.
- Chung, you hurt me. cried she in her turn.
- Why you stayed here? When you saw that you'd be alone with him, why you remained there? Madailéin!

He turned and went to the door. She caught him by the arm.

- Let me explain please? she begged.
- Tell me what? You were with Sami! 
- It's you who asked him to watch over me during your absence. So do not accuse me! she shouted. 
- Stop, I ask him anything at all. Are not you ashamed to invent such stories? he shouted. 
- You've told me yourself that you asked him! 
- Yes, to watch over you, not to spend the evening with you. he said angrily. 
- Chung! Listen to me and if you want to leave after I will not retain you, I let you go. she said with tears in her voice. 
- Go ahead, he said coldly.
- I arrived at Sami's home, he came out, he opened the door and that's when I got out of car, he told me that her mother and your sister had gone shopping for the Prom Dress of your younger sister. 
- You tell me bullshit, it was me who bought her dress. There is over a month. And my sister told me she had canceled because Sami told her that you did not come.
- Oh Lord, let me just finish please! Then I told him that I could come back later and he looked disappointed, he told me you asked him to watch over me. I admit, I found it strange. But I still did not understand what he wanted. He invited me to dinner. Then Sami suggested me to go home with my car, and I accepted. He then stopped on the lower side of the road and told me he loved me. I told him, I like him and he was your best friend, but, it was you that I loved. He tried to kiss me. I tried to push him, but he did not understand. When he calmed down, I told him to get out of my car and I went alone. Now, you know everything. she says.

But she did not understand, why he always seemed so angry.

- I can't believe you ... Madailéin. Sami knows the risks if he turned around what's mine, he would never do that. You lie! Chung said, unmoved.
- Chung, what risks are you talking about? she asks.
- I can't believe that you lie to me, Madailéin. he said disappointed. 
- Chung, I will not tell lies, I thought you trusted me! 
- I trusted you but you have betrayed me, and more, you try to invent a sordid story. he spat. 
- You disappoint me Chung. One day you will know the truth and you will bite your fingers, but it will be too late. You can go, I do not hold back. she said without emotion. 
- Madailéin, Sami is not so irresponsible as to make you advances, I'm sure we grew up together. 
- Chung, I told you that if you wanted to go I will not hold you back. she repeated as coldly. But tell you something, I love you. What I withdraw to lie to you? Tell me? Thank you for stopping by, you can leave now.
- It's not worth lying to me, and I can smell your treason, it is there. he said abruptly. 
- ... 
- Madailéin! I love you, I do not know, what you're having fun ... I had been told to be careful though. he said sadly. 
- Chung, you are my soul, you do not seem to know, how much I love you, otherwise you should beleive me. I would wish, that you could know what I feel for you, but sadly, you'll never know. she says, as she opened the door.

She removed the neck collar and gave him abruptly.  

- So it's over, that's right? he shouted. 
- Goodbye, Chung. Take care. she said, eyes empty.
_______________________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire