mardi, février 15, 2011

Undying love - Chapter XXI

* Author's note: Enjoy! Although I am the author, these two characters and I, are related ... They make me go through the feelings that I did not know until now. They force me, positively speaking, to dive into the depths of my soul!

_______________________________________

* UNDYING LOVE *

- XXI -

Humiliation

Chung had trouble sleeping, it thought back to his relationship with Madailéin. He wanted her to be always near him, was he selfish? He thought to his sister who had told him that it could never give him all that his life without her might bring. He thought of the pain that was felt by Madailéin, and regret he felt.

Sami who turned around of Madailéin. The thought irritated him. He forgave his friend for trying to kiss her, but in reality he was still angry against him.

He was distracted when a friend entered the shop.

- Hey, Chung! You okay? ... So it seems that you have decided to respect your commitment? You're with Zi now? I could invite Madailéin! he said.
- What is that bullshit? I am and I will stay with Madailéin, then don't go near her, or I feel I'll become very nervous! Chung said in anger.
- This is not what Zi tells! he added.
- She said what? Chung said disinterested.
- You brought her in a restaurant where you had submitted your excuses for your behavior and you promised to stop seeing Madailéin. he replied. I saw him with Madailéin, they are at the restaurant on the other side.
- What? But she is crazy! Chung said surprised.

Chung went at full speed at the restaurant where Madailéin used to go for lunch. Zi was really there and she talked with Madailéin. She looked puzzled.

- Chung, my love! Zi shouted, throwing her arms around his neck.
- Get out, you? What are you doing here? Chung asked angrily.
- I came to talk to your ex-girlfriend, it is not yet prohibited, to what I know! she said.
- Chung, I would have preferred you tell me. I don't know what game you play, nor why you wanted to humiliate me in this way, Madailéin said without look at him.

Madailéin got up and put her coat.

- Madailéin, wait, do not go, Chung said, trying to calm her.
- What? You want to make sure I am even more humiliated, right? she said.
- There is nothing between her and me, it happens in her head, you do not see what she looks? Chung said, looking at Zi, with deadly eyes.
- Oh yeah! So why, you've made me love last night? He probably should have told you, he was with friends, is not it Madailéin? Zi said.

Madailéin watched him , with great disappointment in her eyes.

- Chung, why you lied to me? she asked.

He stood beside Madailéin, and seized her hand. But she withdrew abruptly.

- Madailéin! I beg you, do not believe everything she says (...)
- Chung shut up! Madailéin said coldly. No need to add more. I leave you, and you, Chung, you let me go, I'm in no mood to see ya melt apologies.
- I beg Madailéin. Chung says sadly, under the eyes of Zi who seemed satisfied.
- Let her go, Chung, said Zi. You'll be better with me, you really imagine spending the rest of your life with this woman, she added with a facial expression of disgust.
- Shut up Zi! Shut up! Chung shouted.

Madailéin was very saddened by his behavior. She asked to Chung to leave her alone and she went home.

Chung went outside. and ask him to wait, but with the look she gave him, forced him to add nothing.

- You can see she didn't love you that much, said Zi.
- You shut up! I hope that all is not ended because of your bullshit, because I do not know if I can restrain myself, he said angrily.
- Don't talk like that, darling! she said.
- If you dare say, darling again, I answer for nothing, shouted he.

She threw herself on his neck and she tried to kiss him. He pushed her so hard, that she fell to the ground.

- You're gonna pay me! she shouted.

Chung went out without looking.


- 2 -


Madailéin was lying on her bed. His phone rang, she did not answer. Chung left a message on the answering machine.

"Respond Madailéin, please!" he said. "I know you're there, please respond."

She was not his habit not to answer, especially when it was him who called. She would not see him in the evening, it made him even more sad ... It made him realize that something was wrong. He wanted to talk to him, he could not wait until tomorrow. He went to her. He knocked at the door, one, two, three, four times.

- Madailéin! I know you're there, you better answer if you do not want, that I break that damn door. shouted Chung.

Madailéin opened the door against her will.

- Why do I have to threaten you, that you open the door? he said coldly.
- I did not hear knocking, she said without emotion.
- I can know what is wrong, your behavior is inexcusable. he threw upset.
- What's wrong? Are you serious? she answered trivially.
- You want I stay for the night? he asked.
- No. You do not want me anymore, you'd just tell me yourself, instead of asking to this mad to do at your place. she said.

She tried to close the door, but Chung prevented her and entered.

- Stop talking nonsense! he said.
- Come back tomorrow, we'll talk. At this moment, you excuse me, but I did not want to talk. she said, severely.
- Please, my love ... listen to me! he said.
- I asked you to come back tomorrow. she repeated just as coldly.

He walked towards the door, opened it and he left It was almost a week that Chung had no news of her.

She did not answer her phone, she did not answer when he knocking on her door.

She looked out the window and she saw Chung outside her home, leaning on her car. She went out by the back door. As if he had apprehended, he caught her in no time.

- Madailéin, he said.

She freed herself abruptly, but he grabbed her wrist and turned to face him, firmly.

- I beg your pardon, he said.
- Why? she asked coldly.
- I know what you felt, but believe me, nothing happens between her and me. She just tries to separate us. You have to understand, I have rejected her, to be with you, she (...)
- Wait! I must understand? But I hope you're kidding?
- I am perhaps misspoke, he said. I know this doesn't excuse.
- Glad to hear you say, she said. Chung, I think it will not work between you and me. We should separate before we hurt. she said.
- Oh no! It will never be over between me and you, and you know very well. You can not help it. he said angrily. You've missed horribly. he said. Don't tell me never again. Do not do that, Madailéin.
- I don't do that, I undid it! she said sarcastically.

She left without waiting for an answer.

_________________________________

http://twitter.com/Karole_McDowell
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire