dimanche, février 13, 2011

Undying love - Chapter V

* UNDYING LOVE *


- V -

Right now, I feel strange ... Since I submitted my letter, I don't see her anymore.

I became distant, I always smile but I'm lost in my thoughts.

Aside this letter, I'm not declared, but I was hoping to do soon.

I dream I'm in her arms. Passionate gestures of loving feeling, words of affection.

I would like to look at you straight in the eyes, to make you understand my feelings.

I'd so use words that I didn't think pronounce one day. These are not empty words, these are yours, to you intended, and it will give them even more important.

You made my heart beat, you got me caught in your net without having launched and it is almost a miracle, believe me. I do not fall as easily into the traps of love, I'm down on the ground.

I don't want this remains only a fictional story, or a figment of my imagination.

So I will be the master of inventing following of this history, our history. I decided to take control of the situation.

This heart so desired, is close to me, I feel it.

She will feel my breath on her face. I will bring a smile on her face and her eyes will become as bright as the sun.

Finally! My hands can stroke her clear skin, I admit she is very white. My hands are impatient to touch her. Don't worry, nothing perverted. That would be bad to know me. Just words, sentences, to seduce this woman, who is mine. She is mine now, but she does not know yet.

Be loved, she is. But it is not edible, and it is not easy to approach a woman, especially one Irish, with all these prejudices. Strong character, which may redden my cheek if I approached too closely.

A person thought to possess my heart. I do not care, it's this woman I want and I will get her. Just two or three words of love, if I can. But in fact, I'm certainly not stutter.

What forcing me to act quickly, this is the man with green eyes, which goes in the same restaurant that she. He rushes in as soon as he sees her enter. And he tries every way to attract her attention.

I could get rid of him, he challenges me and I like challenges. If I can take her, under his nose, it would be a victory without bloodshed.

"I love you." I do not even know her name. I could offer my help for something. I'll find. Just enough to make her understand that I am serious

And then another thing that annoys me. Me. What she thinks of me? She sees me all the days, but she is only passing.

And my letter? I forgot, has she read? Does she threw it without reading it? Maybe I should give her, after talking to her, she'll see in front the author of this letter, that she think? She already knows who wrote it, but we still feels a little weird after that gesture. It's not a regret, but a discomfort. Or simply the fear of the ridiculous.

This Irish woman, I'm dying to reveal to her my love. And this asshole who run around her, I would like to ... I'll pass this detail.
_______________________________________
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire