mercredi, février 16, 2011

The man in my dreams II

For several months,
And as each day
You force me to write about you.
I think about all those hours spent with you,
To these wonderful words,
That bind us and bring us together.
I thought back to that pleasant sensation
When you caress my thoughts,
I see all the vibrations,
Of your mind on the end of my fingers.
All these words are inked in me
Warm, deep in my memory
They make me more loving you,
You, who gives me so much strength.
Thank you for all that, soft character,
By the words you whispered to my ears,
By the images that you send to my mind,
Even fictitious, you make me stronger.
Karole McDowell 2009 - 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited withoutpermission from the author

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire