dimanche, février 13, 2011

Undying love - Chapter VIII




* UNDYING LOVE *

- VIII -



- What's wrong, Chung? You're not going to make an attack! Sami said, mockingly.

- Forget it. said Chung.

- You ought to turn to sex! You could be more relaxed, said Kido.

He crossed the eyes of his sweetheart, who despite himself, he felt a shiver.

- He is right. It does not hurt you. Sami said.

- Ask your redhead on the other side of the street, to file her candidacy? Kido said.

- Shut up, she could hear you, you are stupid sometimes! Chung said.

- She could hear me? But she is enclosed in the restaurant, how could she hear me? Kido said, laughing.

- Say rather that you could not assure! Sami said, still mocking.

- I don't listen to you. said Chung.

- I told you yesterday, that he was jealous. Sami said.

- I can have feelings. replied coldly, Chung.

Kido laughed.

- Feelings? You're not able to talk to her. Kido said.

- I confess, I fell in love with her. But I'd rather take my time. said Chung.

- Yeah, you must do it quickly, before she is 60, said Kido, laughing.

- You're in love with her, said Sami. And she knows it? he said in laughing.

- It's not love, Chung. It's just sex. Nothing more. Kido said. You just want to try a pale face, that's all. She is redhead, you've noticed? She will trap you, it's a demon.

- She's not a demon, Chung said, insulted.

- He didn't talk with her, he is ready to jump on us! Kido said. You lost your sense of humor?

- Chung does not pretend to have a sense of humor. Sami said.

- Sami, shut up! Chung shouted.

Chung stiffened, and looked at her leave the restaurant. She returned to the library.

- She is coming here it's unbelievable. Don't let her enter. We'll have to chase away evil spirits afterwards and I have not much time, I go in thirty minutes. Kido said.

Sami laughed.

- Stop! It reeks irony, you know what? You'd be a thousand times more convincing with a dog that with me. said Chung.

He threw a dark look into stiffening himself.

- Even if I know you're proof of jealousy, this is your way of saying that you drool as much as me, I hope you are aware. Chung added.

- It's scary! Kido said with a grin.

- I have to understand, you got feelings for her, but the question is, which ones. Sami said.

Without thinking he rushed outside.

- Where is he gone? Kido asked.

- I do not know, he is really achieved, said Sami, shrugging his shoulders.

He looks, he stepped. He seemed to see her approaching, like slow motion. Drops of sweat down his temples. His world is so different from her. His culture is even more so. How deal with this mentality, how to explain it to those who forced him, to love another.

He will certainly not her first love! But after him, he had a premonition that she will promised, to love him... only him. He seemed to explode from inside. He felt his love for her, grind him as he had not yet touched her, not even touched on.
He saw images defiladed at full speed in his head. So, she moves away slowly, and she went her way. He looks at her without a word to say, or do something. He lurks in the shadows, to watch it go. She moves away more and more. At each of his steps, which kept him away from him, his heart cried, screamed, unable to speak.

He runs to join her. She enters in the museum. He remains in front the marches, he thinks. He went step by step, slowly. Puts his hand on the handle, he thinks, he still hesitates. He opened the door, she is there, she was looking at a painting of the nineteenth century. He pretended to watch the artworks, keeping an eye on her. He breathes deeply, holds his breath, he breathes out. He approached her, until he is only a few centimeters, while pretending to watch always, artworks.

- It is beautiful this painting, you do not find, "she said.

- Yes. he replied, finding nothing else to add.

- I would say that this man looks a bit like you. A family resemblance.

- It's one of my ancestors.

- This couple really seems in love. I always thought that Asians did not like redheads, they found them, weird and terrifying. Strange to have painted this painting.

- He married that woman in 1850. Don't believe everything they will tell you. It is true that some people are still rooted in an old mentality, (he thought his friend Kido) but (...)

- This painting really dates from the nineteenth?

- Yes, why this question?

- I don't know, it seems that this couple has been transformed to give an air of the nineteenth.

- ...

- I wish I knew how long it took to talk to her.

- Excuse me?

- No, it's just a random question.

He moved a little, and not on purpose, he touched her hand.
She turned to him, a smile came on her face. An electric current passed through his body. According to the expression she had on her face, it does not seem to be the only one to have felt. He had no need to touch her, their eyes had already taken the first steps. He knew it, she knew it, they knew it. They are there, one in front of the other nailed on the ground.

- 2 -

Chung was returned in his shop, and he entered, and went in front of Sami, who looked at him with a surprised look.

- Chung, I am your friend, and the only advice I can give you is, go consult before becoming crazy. Sami said. You took the time, then, you spoke to her?

- Hey, Chung? Kido shouted.

- What's wrong with him? Sami asked at Kido.

- I don't know, but he's really begin to scare me, did you see his head? Sami said.

- It's a witch, said Kido. She laid a curse on him (...)

- Shut up, Kid. said Chung.

- So you saw her or not? asked Sami.

- Yes, she was at the museum. he said. I spoke with her, and I have touched her hand.

- You have touched her hand, and is it that who puts you in this state?? Sami asked.

- This is what, when he will touch something else, he will be interned, said Kido.

Sami looked at him with raised eyebrows.

- I didn't know, that a human could have a look as stupid. If you could see your head! Kido said.

- I must to prove to her my feelings? Chung said in a voice very quiet.

- Should still that you have something to prove. Sami said.

- I'm not the kind to run into the street by shouting, I will not write it, on a giant public building, it's not my style. said Chung.

- You got style now? What's your style? Kido asked, laughing.

- I love you. he said.

- What did he say? Sami asked.

- He said he loves me, said Kido with raised eyebrows.

- Han? Chung, do you take drugs? Sami asked.

- Yes ... Chung said, sighing.

- Yes?! Sami said.

- He said yes!??! Kido said.

- Chung, you can not throw you headlong into the crazy hope of a happy couple with her ... At least not until you talked seriously with her. What's his name? Sami said.

- Madailéin. Chung said.

- You have not asked her name? Kido asked surprised.

He smiled almost sadly.

- Chung, you've thought to Zi? She will hate you. Sami said.

- I should be indifferent. I did everything to be indifferent. I just can not do. said Chung.

- Oh yes of course! Deny your culture for a bitch, it's really stupid, let me tell you, said Kido.

- I beg you, Kid! The way you look at her, and your allusions ... I would like to put my fist in your face, said Chung, ready to hitting him.

- Calm down, Chung. He was joking, said Sami.

- Not me, said Chung coldly.

- She got you, eh, Chung? Sami said.

- She me knocked out! he replied.

- You begin already to eliminate competition, and you're not even with her, and you do not know either, if she wishes. Kido said.

Chung shrugged.

- I know it, said Chung

-How do you know it? Kido asked.

- Her eyes told me, words are useless ... one look was enough for me to understand that we share the same feelings, Chung said in a calm voice.



- You'll see her again? Sami asked.

He made a stupid smile. - I invited him ... said Chung. - And? Kido asked. - She accepted, said Chung. - Can I accompany you? Kido asked, laughing. I want to see your head the first time you'll be at her side. - Forget it, Kido. said Chung.



_______________________________________
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell
Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire