dimanche, février 13, 2011

Undying love - Chapter X












* UNDYING LOVE *

- X -


Chung came to get Madailéin at 18:00 as planned.

He brought her to the movies. When they came out, he stopped in front of his car, and he turned abruptly toward her. He had nothing to lose, he would try, then without warning, he kissed her. Her lips were sweet. He had so dreamed of this moment. He dreaded the moment when she pushed him away, but this time did not happen. Madailéin responded to his kiss. His tongue caressed her lips so tenderly. He forced its way into her mouth, it was not to displease her. Suddenly she pushed him away.

- Sorry Chung, I can not ... I can not. said she panicked.
- Madailéin, I love you to die. he cried.
- Chung, you have to marry another woman, you know, however, why you act like that! she said dryly.

She was going towards the entrance when he held her by the arm.
- It is doing what you see me suffer?
- It's not me who makes you suffer, it's your brother told me you must to marry another woman.
- My brother is in California, he can not have you say that, but who told you, that I do not know. he said angrily.
- He who is often at your shop, the largest with hair longer than yours, it was he who told me, he's your brother, right? So ...

Chung, clenched fists. Sami could not do that to her. He turned to her.

- I'm tired of playing! he shouted.
- Chung, I'm hurt, but you're not free. she said softly.
- You have many feelings for me or you're like to play to seduce me?
- You're absurd, I wonder who plays with whom.
- Yes. He was silly to tell you this, but you do not understand? It will kill me if I separate myself from you!
- Let me go, Chung.
He grabbed her by the arm and turned her abruptly toward him.

- Chung, do not do that ... please! she said, looking sad.
- Let me at least, drive you home, "he said. When they reached her house, she looked at him.

He had his hands on the wheel, but he was not looking.

She left the car and she went home.

He felt himself like nothing, his friend who had pretends to be his brother, had ruined everything, he had totally lost her.

****
He dressed and went to his shop. Madailéin walked past his shop and went into the restaurant where she takes the lunch every noon, but she is not alone, the Irishman was with her, surely that which his brother had presented her. He could not believe his brother could have done that.

He looked in her direction. After about twenty minutes she came out of the restaurant again with the Irishman. He put a hand on her shoulder, kissing her on her cheek. He pushed his lips to her ear and nibbled her lobe slightly. She pushed him away suddenly.

Chung watched them, he seemed in anger, sad and disappointed. He had the feeling that the Irishman watched him. So this one, decided to push the limits to the maximum. He caught both the hands of Madailéin and he glanced at Chung. He mainenance the hands of Madailéin with one hand.

That was when Chung got up with rage and went into the back shop.

****
Madailéin returned to home, she was not far from Chung. He walked slowly toward her, she would like to send him to hell? asks to himself. He stood in front of her as if to block her path. She did not move a millimeter.

- What are you doing here? asked she still air.
- It's partly my fault, it's normal that I want to talk to you. confessed he. But if you prefer, I can leave you alone? Finally I could try. Unless you have an appointment with this guy?
- What guy? she asked.
- The one with whom you eat lunch...
- Oh yes! The man than your brother presented me? she interrupted.

He said nothing.

- Madailéin am I right?
- Why you react like that?
- How do you think I would react when I saw you with this guy? he spat.
- ...
- Madailéin, it does not make me happy to see you with him. I know I have no right over you, but it's stronger than me, he confessed.
- Why? You have another woman, right? she said coldly.
- This is not for her I have feelings. he said, looking her into the eyes.
- I fear of not understanding.
- Madailéin, I gotta say you something, but do not cut me. Madailéin, I am not with this woman, I am not yet. She knows what I feel about you, I told her, and I told her that I will not marry him. I'll never able to live without being able to see you every day, even if it's off. he said sadly.
- Why do you confess this now? she asks.
- I'm tired of staying away from you, to pretend to feel nothing, so that my family falls on me, I hate myself for what I have inflicted. It's too hard to see you with this man, I want to kill him every time I see him, he dared to put his hands on you, but you were right to turn the page, you deserve better, he said with tears without tears. I made you suffer. he said sadly.
- Chung, it's not too late.

He said nothing, he kept his eyes down, pressing his hand in hers.

- I wish it were that simple. He stared straight in the eyes. This is not all that kills me, but the distance between us kills me a little more each day. he said. I see you every day, but I do not feel your heart, in mine, it's killing me.
- What kills me is to resist your eyes are begging me, I'm torn. she confessed.
- Madailéin, forget everything I told you. Give me your hand, he said.
- Why? she said, smiling.

They entered the store of Chung. Sami, friend of Chung was there and he threw them a strange look.

- I must talk with Madailéin, would you take care of the shop a few moments? My brother! he asks sarcastically.

Sami felt himself ill, but he agreed and looked to the office of Chung. They entered and the door closed behind them.

- Madailéin, look at me, I came here to talk about it, please, sit up. Without saying anything she sat in front of him.

He took her hand in his long, thin fingers around hers and looked at her.

- Madailéin, I can not stay away from you. The fact of not being together, destroyed us, it is as I stop lying to me. he confessed. I always thought you would never want to be with me and I was afraid to hurt me. But I could not risk losing you, so I wanted to go away but not with all that happened today. When I saw this man take your hands, I realized how much I was afraid of losing you. I want you, Madailéin. he ended.
- But what will happen with your marriage and your family? she asked, intrigued.
- First, we will have to remain very discreet?
- While, it's bad start, because your brother saw us, enter earlier. she said with a smile. So my life boils down to this? Stay in the shade? I guess it's better that way. she said coldly.

He approached his head from that of Madailéin increasingly, their noses touched each. He took the initiative to place his lips on hers, but she turned her head.

He felt annoyed.

- Please, do not push me away, he said.

He turned his head and placed a gentle kiss on her hand. He put his head on hers, he was so near her, she could feel his breath. He tried again to put his lips against hers when she turned her head again.

- I understand that you did not want, he said.

He smiled and drew her into his arms. He pressed her against his chest. He takes her in his arms and her head was nestled in his neck.

- How will we be together in hiding? People may know it? she said without emotion. But a secret liaison... it's exciting. she added, smiling.
- This is not funny, "he said, depositing her little kisses on her ear, down along her neck. I'm an idiot. There is a long time, than I could have do it, he said.
- Chung, we're together now, that's what counts, right? So we must to enjoy these moments! she said.
- I do not like what you just said, you'd think I see you, for last time, he said thoughtfully. Madailéin, I love you and you do not realize it, I wont say maybe not often, but never doubt what I feel for you, okay? he said, stroking her cheek.

By way of acceptance, she merely moving his head up and down. She sat on the chair across the desk, she do not look at him.

- Madailéin, why do you keep that distance? he snapped.

He stopped smiling. He did not understand.

- If I keep this distance, is because I do not want to get used to you, you understand? she said banal.
He blew very hard as a discontent.

- I must to go, Chung! she said coldly.
- Stay with me, ceases to fuel a rift between us, I do not like.
- I love when you talk to me like that. she remarked.
- I do not permit you to be away from me, knowing that our time is running out ... he retorted sadly.
- I know, I'm sorry ... she said tenderly.
She got up. She stood facing him, and kissed his forehead.

- I'm crazy about you I do not know what you did to me! he said smiling.
- What time is it Chung? she asks.
- It is 17:30, you have an appointment with your man, right?
- Stop to talk nonsense, Chung. she replied.
- It's not bullshit, if he still dares to put his hands on you, I'll kill him with my own hands, do you hear that? he shouted.
- Bah! she said, smiling.
- I'll repeat Madailéin, if I see you still with this man, I do not know what I'll do. he shouted again.
- It's your brother who introduced him to me and told me he liked me, this man should not be that bad! she said with a smile.
- Do not play it with me! he said menacingly.
She approached him and tried to kiss him but he pushed her away. She tried to take her in his arms, but he was stiff as an iron bar. He was transformed into a block of cement.

She tried again to kiss him. She caressed his lips with her tongue. He looked down to watch her, and he pushed her away again.

In the second refusal, she walked away, but he grabbed her by the arm and placed her, front of him. With an abrupt gesture, he presses it against the wall. He kissed her with such force that she felt a pain on her lips.






_______________________________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire