dimanche, février 13, 2011

Undying love - Chapter VI

* UNDYING LOVE *


- VI -


Hi,  
Thank you for your wonderful letter that I read and reread.
I was looking at you, when you made me this smile, I thank you with all my heart, for your kindness toward me.

What you wrote to me goes straight to my heart, and touches me enormously, I am both happy and sad.
Unfortunately I can not agree to this feeling. Understand me, your brother came to see me the other day, I didn't understand, and I did not know who he was talking about, but now I know. He asked me not to talk to you, because you already had a fiancee. But he was very courteous, he invited me to a restaurant, and we discussed at length. Your brother is very nice.

I felt drawn by moment I needed to stop this fire, you looked at me with eyes so sincere and so, charming, I could practically no control myself. So I chose to take another path and take a step back for a while.
I wanted to see you, I want excuse me, but it was impossible, I was not allowed and I'm not the kind to crawl front anyone.

I learned that you wait for hours until I pass in front your shop, you are constantly asking, if I had nothing.
I decided to tell you everything I had on my heart and my fears. I took my courage in both hands, accepting if necessary, a refusal. But the visit to your brother made me think. I breathed, to giving me the courage to talk to you. But what would you do if someone in my family would have had the nerve to come see you and ask you to not try anything with me?

A deep feeling of guilt overwhelmed me to you and to your fiancee. And however I feel that force between us who manifest this each time I met your glance. I decided then to release my grip on you.
I knew I had to be direct with you, but especially with me. When I passed in front you, sometimes I lifted my head to watch you attentively, and saw the flame in your eyes.
That smile, that I loved so much and your sweet words that your heart had pronounced in silence. Yes, I've heard.

Sorry... I love you... But...
Shortly after that your brother has come talk to me, by kindness he presented me a man who frequently came to this restaurant where I go for lunch. I'd rather be honest with you, I have no relationship with him and we do not see elsewhere in this restaurant. His parents are from the same part of irland than mine, Dublin. We often talk about.

I admit I was mad in love with you since the day when our eyes met. But all this time without seeing you, proved me what I already knew, that I wanted you by my side, even though I know now that it's impossible.
Please do not break the heart of your girlfriend for me. I wish you all the best in the world.
And I hope you and your fiancee will live a long and wonderful love.
Sincerely,
Madailéin.
_______________________________________
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire