mardi, février 15, 2011

Undying Love - Chapter XXVII





* UNDYING LOVE *

- XXVII -


Madailéin should go to the museum, she should pick up the documents for the bookstore. She smiled by passing in front the painting of the couple. A small detail attracted her curiosity. She had never read the text at the bottom of the painting.




"They were everything for each other. She loved him with all her heart. She was his reason to live. They had sworn to remain faithful and never leave. Everybody told of them, it was the perfect couple. "


She went to the reception. The receptionist received her with a smile. 

- Hi, the picture of the couple (...) 
- Ah! The mixed couple, the one who is alone on the back wall? 
- Yes, who painted this painting? Madailéin asked. 
- I don't know, it is not signed. But it is titled: The Pact. 
- This couple really existed, you think?


She was so fascinated by this story, she forgets why she came.  

- Yes, It appears, according to documents. But it is their death that drew the most attention. 
- Oh! How are they dead? 
- According to legend, the couple died in a last hug. They were standing up, they not fallen, as statues of wax.
- You're kidding! said Madailéin, surprise. 
- No, the strangest, the museum has burned three times, and this painting was still intact. This is why we provided the whole wall. 
- You know their names? Madailéin asked. There is the documentation about them? 
- I do not know their names, and the only documents we have here, is the note under the painting.



****

She waited for him to come get her. But for the first time he was late, not delayed anondin, fifteen or thirty minutes, but more than three hours. She worried, she tried to call, but there was no answer.

An hour later, we knocked on her door. All happy to think than it was his love, she opened the door with haste. She lost her smile, seeing a policeman, it said that her boyfriend had been attacked, there is an hour ago.

- You know a man named Sami? the policeman asked.
- Yes, it is his friend, why do you ask? asked her, throat tied.
- You were aware of grudge between them? the policeman asked.
- No, everything was fine! I do not understand! she said trying to hold back her tears.
- Your boyfriend was stabbed 14 times by his friend Sami. No sign of a struggle were found. His friend confessed his crime a few minutes ago about that. Your boyfriend was still alive when we arrived on the scene, to the big surprise of the rescuers.

She shouted, she was crying, asking why he had not come to tell her before. She was hitting him. He kept her arms, and asked her to follow him. They went to the hospital. She was brought into the chamber, where Chung, where seemed to wait that she arrives to go to another world. She approached him, she stroked his hair and he opened his eyes, hardly. He slowly raised his hand to grab hers. He pulled a little. She approached his face and put her ear close to mouths of Chung.

- I love you, my love, I'm sorry, I can not keep my promise to never leave you, but I always watch over you, I'll always be with you!

He closed his eyes and died.

The police came to her side, asking her to come out. She did not want, saying never, she'll let him alone in this room. The officer took her by the arm and trying to console her, at least he was trying. But she fell down screaming with all her might. Her world had just collapsed, the man she loved most in the world, no longer existed, why continue to live.

She was silent, for weeks, she ate nothing, her health was wasting away. The parents and sister of Chung, worried.

When they went to take of her new, the parents of Chung found her inert in the bathroom, lying on the ground. The blank look, the face wrinkled. Panicked, Chung's mother called her daughter and cried to come as quickly as possible. Mai arrived, and when she saw Madailéin, lying on the floor, his heart jumped a beat. She tried to revive her. She called the ambulance when her heart began again to beat. She was weak, since that she refused to eat.

A few days later, the doctor went to see her in her hospital room in company with Fai, he had something important. to tell her. Fai gasped when she heard the doctor say to Madailéin, that she was pregnant. She who refused to speak to anyone, turned her head toward the doctor. He was in her womb, the Chung's baby, the man she loved most in the world. A part of him growing up in her. This baby will always remind her, the one whom she loves so, he was right, he will always be with her.

Chung's sister, walked away from Madailéin, and joined the doctor was out.

- Doctor! Mai cried.
- Yes, he replied surprised.
- She is pregnant, you're sure? she asked, intrigued. You know and I know, that the baby would not survive. How is this possible?
- You know Miss Mai, she was not pregnant when she arrived at the hospital, or at least I did not see pregnancy, even after making the tests.
- I don't understand! Mai said.
- I do not understand too. But I am a doctor, and for the unexplained phenomenons, it is not my area.
- Unexplained Phenomenons? It's madness! she said with astonishment.

He paused, he moved forward a few steps and turned around abruptly.

- You know, there are 161 years, a pregnant woman came into disaster in this hospital, which at that time was not designed for such complications. Her husband had died in an accident. The woman gave birth to a stillborn baby. But when doctors wanted to get rid of the baby, he began to cry. He was crying so hard, they had an earache.

Mai looked at him not at all convinced.

- The most surprising, the woman had a visit from a couple with their baby, a baby girl. The woman decided that her son would be named: Chung.
- The couple's daughter's first name? Mai said with a smile.
- You and your smile, just look in the archives of the hospital.
- You can tell me how this little girl's name! she cried.
- Madailéin, Miss ... Madailéin.

Mai remained speechless.

- Me, I do not care, I'm going to retire in a month. But... a warning, Never remove the child from his mother... your family would therefore be in great danger.
- Why would we do such a thing? she asked, almost insulted.
- Have a good evening Miss Mai.



****


Madailéin awoke with a start. She spent a night full of nightmares. She thought to Chung. She does not see him beside her. It's really a nightmare? Chung was really dead? Her heart was pounding. She could hardly stand up. She touched her belly, she was really pregnant? She looked around her, as if to check if it was a dream or reality or a dream as real as that she has done!

- Chung? Are you there? cried she, not daring to come out of the room.



****





The return... You are mine, now...

Madailéin opened her eyes painfully. Light assaulted his eyes, forcing her to close them. She wanted to know where she was, her nightmares had totally disoriented. She looked at her wrists and her leg, there was no bandages. She was still alive. Was she dreaming? The pain, she still felt, her heart ached. The bedroom door was like that when she once lived with him.

Voices, she heard two people who seemed to be in dispute. She knew the voices, but she was half awake.

She sank into a deep sleep. She was tired, so tired.

They were facing one another in the living room. Sami looked at the floor and took a deep breath.

- You have the nerve to to come here, said Chung.
- I'm sorry, Chung. Sami said. I hurt, and probably worse than you. he added.
- What? Chung shouted.
- Let me speak and then you talk. Even though I know that you want to kill me will come to the mind, let me finish. Sami said.
- Go ahead, Chung said without emotion.
- The day you received a call because there was trouble in your shop, it's me who asked to Zi, to go to your shop, knowing that your new employee does not know her. I wanted to be alone with Madailéin to talk about what I felt for her, and what I still feel now, but I screwed up, I lost my control (...)
- You dare to confess it. Do you realize what you did? You have betrayed me and more, you tried to separate us. She left me due to you.
- Chung, I don't want her to suffer, I love her too much. And I loved her even before you invite her, but I have not tried because I knew you loved her.

His eyes filled with rage and hatred. His arm twitched, Chung squeezed his fist.

- You hast brought, the wrong ideas in her head, that I was playing with her feelings, that I could leave her. And you dared to touch her. You disgust me. Hear the words that come out of my mouth, I will never leave her, tu entends ça? Jamais. Sami, I ask you to leave our life, if you don't do it, I'll kill you with my own hands. If you try anything with Madailéin, I'll kill you without hesitation.

Sami did not even dare look at him.

- Sami, you leave this house, otherwise, je ne suis pas sûr de me retenir. But if I stay calm, it's for Madailéin. She asked me to do nothing against you. But I will never want to see you again. You hear me, never.

Sami stayed nailed to the ground for a while. He opened the door and he left. His heart was broken, he lost his best friend and more, he lost the woman he loved.

****


She felt a weight on her womb. She recognized the lines of his profile. His head was laid on her belly. Her hand caressed his hair. He raised his head and looked at her. She could see in his eyes, all the pain he had and he should feel.

He does not react right away. He stroked her cheek before putting his other hand on her other cheek and taking her face. His face slowly approaching to her. His lips gently touched hers with a sweetness and tenderness overwhelming. All the love he had for her, emanated from it.

He pulled his lips from hers and put his lips to her ear.

- Why did you do that, to us! he whispered.

That voice, it could only be him. The sweetness of his voice and his kiss. She passed her hand on his face, realizing he was crying. The sad reality hit her came hard.

"Oh, no, not him! Not now, I can not stand it. Go away. I hate you I hate you." she told herself.

His smile, that smile she dreaded, the one who reminded her how she could love him. His smile, his eyes, shook every inch of her body.

His eyes became dark. Again, her entire body began to tremble. He turned to her, a sad smile on his face.

His fingers touched her cheek.

- What happened, Madailéin asked.
- Don't you remember? he asked.
- No, she replied surprised.
- You've fainted in your bathroom. You had not eaten for too much long (...)
- Why I do not have bandages on my wrists and my left leg, she asked.
- Why you would have? he asked.
- Well, it certainly has my mind wandered, because I thought I had ... she stopped talking.
- That you had what? he asked.

"She wished to die? That's why the ambulance had found a razor blade near her. Oh my baby, you did not really want to do that?" he said to himself.

- Where did that smile I loved so much? he said. Tu voulais vraiment partir?  You really wanted to do that? You do not know what I would have done if you would not be with me, you would have killed me if you had done this.
- ...
- Why did you deprive me of your presence?
- To keep your honor and mine, by love for you? she said.

He did not understand, or rather he did not want understand. He thought back to Sami. He looked up at her.

Time seemed to stand still ongoing. He gasped. He was suddenly plagued by guilt. She wanted to die, she felt dirty.

- I hate myself, if you knew how! I left you alone with him! Why did not you say? I swear that he will pay. he said with anger in his eyes.

He jumped up and walked out the room. He did not want, that she see him this way. He did not want, that she meets the one he was before, the one he believed buried the depths of his memory.

He knocked the living room wall.

"I'll kill him! He will beg me to kill him!" he said to himself.

He returned to the room. She had fallen asleep. He sat on the edge of the futon. He sought to caress her hair.

Chung turned her, toward him. Madailéin pushed him away. As urged by an impulse, he could not leave her. He laid her lips on hers. She let him do, then his desire to kiss took over. She put her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his own. Shortness of breath, Chung ended this kiss so torrid without letting her go. He looked at her, he could not be detached.

- Madailéin ... Let me love you, he said.
- Do you realize what you ask to me? she said, smiling.
- Yes, do not push me away, said Chung.
- So, stop talking! she said.

He went down to his neck. Her mouth kissed every inch of his body before recovering. She kissed his chest, and she slid his hands until she met his pants. He stopped her before that she thought to go further. Slowly, he slid his hands along her back. and ends on her chest. Madailéin began to moan with pleasure.

He moved away from her to watch her. He knew he was too much late to retreat.

- What are you doing? Madailéin asked. What are you waiting for?

He put his hands on her hips and he removed her last, clothing. She found herself completely naked before him, who still had his pants and he seemed to want to keep it.

He went down his mouth all along her elongated body, until up her thighs, that he slowly pushed aside.

He went down his head towards her femininity. She could felt the hot breath of Chung. But he just brush against with his lips. Madailéin groaned. He went up to her lips and kissed her. He slipped a hand between her legs, and again, he only did to brush against.

- Why do you torture me like this? she asked.
- Chut ... he said. That's for having me private of you, for three weeks.

He lay down beside her and kissed her, then that he slipped a hand between her legs and he brushed against once again.

- You love me? he asked.
- Yes, she said.

He placed himself over her, and she felt her hardened member. He thought he had her enough tortured. Against her womb, Chung, hardened further. She watched her eyes, his eyes like a wild beast ready to pounce to devour her. He let out a roar, put her hands on her thighs, he stroked again. He spread her legs and he positioned himself on her. He took her slowly, and then he retired.


In a trembling hand, Madailéin, took his member, and plunge it in her. Chung, looked at her and retired once again.

- Madailéin, you're sure you want to continue? he said.
- No, forget it. she said, rising.

He seized her by the arm before she could get up. He looked at her, smiling. He loved to see her like that, she was ready to bite him, so he was tortured her.

Chung laid her savagely, and he sways violently in her. Deeply, powerfully. Slowly, he lifted her legs around his hips to move better in her. She was ready to shouted, but he retired. She took his arm and squeezed it. He resisted. She clung to his hair for that he goes back on her. That is what he wanted to make her wild. He loved it. He took her again of violents beatings, and pleasure submerged of her, like a tidal wave. He continued a violent push, and he vented a complaint hoarse, when she closed her legs around him. He made her back, to her ardor. The pleasure has submerged again, he felt his own pleasure explode, with a groan of a wild beast.

- You love me, asked Chung.
- Yes, she replied.
- I can't live without you. Stay away from you would be to tear out my heart and break it in pieces. You did it and that's when I realized how much I loved you, I knew it, but ... You are mine now. said Chung.
- I'm glad, I can trouble you a little. she said.
- A little? Now, your world turning only around me, he said.
- You are such an arrogant! she said.
- Take it or leave it! he said. But you're lucky, I'm good, right, erudite, intelligent, gentle, patient, very patient, tough, courageous ...
- You are boastful, she said. But you forgot to say that you are jealous and possessive!
- And you? You are stubborn, with a nasty temper! The worst character I've seen in decades! he replied.
- Yes, but you love me anyway! she said.
- I have no choice! he said.
- What do you mean you have no choice? she says, falsely offended.
- According to prejudice, the Irish woman, redheads preferably, are all witches ... he said.
- Yes, but according to the prejudices, the Japanese are xenophobic ... she replied.
- Yes, I hate when a stranger, come get his nose in my business ... he said.
- That's because you're jealous and possessive ...
- No, I'm a warrior ... he said.
- Yes, a warrior who cries as soon as I have, high heels shoes, hmm. she said.
- Yes, but you love, when I make you love, you can no longer do without me ... he said.
- Yeah, but you're not supposed to like sex, according to an article I read, years ago. I'm so unlucky that I fell on a defaulting model. she replied.
- Unlucky? Many women, would like to have me in their bed, he said.

A slightly mocking smile, especially rogue, came deform the corner of his mouth.

- You pull me in the legs, microbe? she said, giving him a blow on his chest.
- Microbe? And you hit me? You can not hit your man, he said.
- Sorry, my man. But I confess that I love you to make me love and you're good enough, she said, biting into him ear. - And have you seen nothing yet, he said with his eternal, wink.
- It's been one year since we are together, and it's only once you take me in my favorite position. Fortunately, I have seen nothing yet. she said, stroking his thigh. You're so afraid of me, that you have to wearing your pant.

- Don't do it, he said.
- Why? You going to complain against me? she asked by approching against him.


His eyes darkened, and her smile widens.

He leaned on her, grabbing her hips brutally. His hands knead, to hurting her, tearing screams of pleasure and pain. He grunted, glared at her.

- I am willing to take the risk, that you break my heart again. You want me. he said. I see it. So, take me.

She looked at him, then grabbed him by the waistband of his pants, to be closer to her, brutally. She caressed him tenderly, by moving her pelvis against him. He will not hold long at this rate.

- Ok, I want more, he said
- You give up already? she said.
- I don't give up! This will be what you want! he said with heavy breathing.
- Why?
- Because if you stop now, I might take it very badly. he said, holding barely one whimper. You gonna to kill me, my love.

He fell on his back and kissed her deeply, she again took his pleasure in her hands and imposed on him caresses slow but powerful.

He kissed her violently, with all the envy of the world. She relished the feel of her breath which was becoming more breathless, and she felt him sink into the pleasure, all his muscles twitched, and he made a rattle.

He pulled her toward him. She lay in his back, and he slept.





_________________________________

http://twitter.com/Karole_McDowell
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

2 commentaires:

  1. Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another solution to hoarse and sore throat. i know a lot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious sore or hoarse throat. Hope you are getting well soon!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer

Écrivez un commentaire