mardi, février 15, 2011

Undying love - Chapter XXIV


* UNDYING LOVE *


- XXIV -

Jealousy, lies, or truth ...


A little voice in his head whispered that it was time to talk to him. Talk about this girl, that he thought he hated and would have so wanted to hate what she had instilled in him in space of only a few months. And beyond.

*****

He was sitting, and he considered as his best friend, his brother at heart. He threw peeks at her. He thought and thought back, he did not know where to begin. Chung gave him a puzzled look, during which his dark eyes watching him intently, then he turned away, shaking his head slightly. His stomach was so knotted, he had nausea. "That look, knew it? He suspected him? No, if he did, I'd be already dead" says Sami.

Chung came back to sit beside him on the sofa. He looked at his glass, and he turned to Sami, he looked and turned his gaze on his glass.

- One day you'll have to explain to me why you hate her so much! Chung said, breaking the silence.

- About who are you talking about, Chung? Sami asked, surprised.

- Madailéin!

- No, I do not hate. he replied. But I just wish you do not be deceived by dropping Zi. he added.

- Don't worry, it's the best decision I made in my life, said Chung.

- Very well, growled Sami.

- So it seems, you are in love? My sister told me, yesterday! Chung said with a mischievous look on his face.

"Treacherous" said to himself, Sami. His stomach ached, he had a cold sweat.

- Oh! He got caught by Cupidon! Madailéin said, smiling. Well, I leave you, I go down to the basement.

Chung looked at her and she understood. She approached him and kissed him before leaving them alone.
Venom, he knew too much, especially lately, spread into his veins. It made him crazy, and he was already enough, it added pain and suspicion. Jealousy, this jealousy, Sami was tired of that feeling.

- It's not going? asked Chung.

- What? he replied jumping up.

- You're all tense. That her makes you like that, he said, smiling.

He opened his eyes by looking at him, he knew it. He was sure that he knew. "Her sister had to tell him. And why Madailéin is descended? She knows and why that kiss in front of me, it's not in the habit of Chung. Damn, I am already dead" thought Sami.

- Who? he asked breathlessly.

- Your new girlfriend! Chung said, smiling. He succeeds only in making a chuckle.

- I was tired of being single, so I got out, I met her, and ...

- A hobby? Chung asked with a grin. Another one to your list? added he, laughing.

- Uh, no, I do not think so. Sami said. But ... we'll see, added he, laughing in his turn.

- I found you, finally! You know you began to to scare us. said Chung. You kissed her. he asked after drank a mouthful.

- Yes. he replied briefly.

- When? he asked.

- I do not know, there a few days. She reacted badly, I had to go too fast, but she really pleased me. he said nervously.

- She reacts as Madailéin when you had tried, he said, smiling.

- You still hate me for that? asked Sami with the heart that was trying to get out of his chest.

- No, error is human. But if it did, I would not have let you sit down on my sofa. I would have already killed you! Chung said, laughing.

Chung gave him a pat on the back and stood up. Sami was staring into the void, thinking bitterly to the scene. He sighed.

- You did not talk about her! Chung said, resuming his place alongside Sami.

- Because there's nothing to say.

- Nothing to say? Chung asked surprised.

- I wanted to wait until it is official, said Sami. We are not in love. he growled. I am, but not her, at least I don't know.

Sami sighed, thinking how true this was. His heart was torn a little more.

Chung shrugged.

- Why don't you ask her, you'll be set. And do not you do this head.

He sighed, his stomach tied most than ever.

Chung smiled, not at all fooled a bit surprised.

Sami knew, Chung had a number of questions and he felt his piercing eyes on him.

He went out of his thoughts when Madailéin reappeared in the living room. She had changed, she wore a black dress and she had tied her hair. Sami looked at her, he tried to divert his eyes or he was trying to do as he watched her because she was suddenly entered the living room. Recovering himself, and he quickly looked away. His heart was empty. "Because of her. Her, I will never have because there was Chung and 30 years of friendship between us. Sami thought.

- I'm just passing. Madailéin said.

He cast a glance at Chung who not looking at her, but he feasted his eyes. He did not pay much attention to her, but his eyes betrayed him. He could not help looking at her, she passed again for descend into the basement.

Chung looked at him, with a surprised look, then He had to notice his face as white as a sheet, because suddenly his eyes became murderers.

- You know what a thing so beautiful, we would only have to dream or imagine? That qualifier, perfect, does indeed exist and that sums up our life exactly? he asked to Sami.

- No, not yet! Sami said.

- I wish you, because that is my life right now. said Chung.

- Yeah, too bad you're still compelled to hide you! Sami says with an ounce of malice.

- Hiding us? I would say that we must be discreet for now! Chung said, coldly.

- You are lucky that Madailéin be so understanding, "said Sami, as coldly.

He cleared his throat, a little uncomfortable.

Chung gave him a cold glance.

- Don't worry about her. Chung said coldly.

The cellular Chung vibrated. He answered, and the call was brief. He got up and descended to the basement. He went up and went to his coat.

- Sorry Sami, I have to go to the store, there is a problem with my new employee. It's ok, if I leave you for a few minutes? asked Chung.

- No, I'll watch a movie during this time.

Chung gave him a look, and Sami knew that he should not play the fool. Chung opened the door and went out. He heard him, start his car. He think this would be the perfect time to talk to her, tell her what he felt for her, that he would be more distant with her for a while. He went to the entrance to the basement, took a breath, and slowly descended the stairs.

****
Madailéin was surprise by hearing the door open from the basement, again. She looked with stupor and anger.

She felt his gaze heavy, and she remembered why her hated him.

He slowly approached her, his gaze still on her, made her hate him more.

Silence hovered a few moments, during which, she returned his gaze with all the anger she felt toward him.

She got up and he followed her the eyes, a look of bitter strokes.

- Madailéin, I can talk to you, asked Sami.

- You must return to the living room, you can talk to me when Chung will come back. You have no right
to come here like that! she said coldly.

- The right of what? Talk to you? To kiss you? To be jealous? I've never had, said Sami furiously. He gave her a stern look.

- What are you talking about? she said, moving toward the stairs.

He had already said too much. But he was too hurt to regret it.

- I love you, Madailéin. And it hurts me. Sami says, shaking his head riddled with pain.

- You what? she said angrily.

He frowned and looked away, ran his hand through his hair.

He reeked of jealousy, and instead of feeling flattered, she felt belittled.

She looked at with disgust.

- Honestly I pity you. she said.

- You really think it's going to stop me? You know me badly. Sami said. I just want to talk to you and
you're on the defensive. Let me speak and then, you could talk, he said sternly.

- Why don't you leave me alone? Madailéin said.

He smiled and left a bitter silence before responding.

- Because I don't want to let you go. Sami said.

- If Chung could heard you (...)

- Chung, you just have this name in your mouth! Shit, did not worry enough to be locked in a closet? said he, approaching her. You've not enough to love a man without being able to scream it! Sami shouted.

- Stay where you are Sami, do not come near me, she said even more angry.

- Or what? You gonna hit me? he says, laughing. I'm crazy about you! he cried again.

- What do are you telling me? sher asked, frowning.

- The hideous truth. Sami said.

- How can you say that? Chung is your friend, you have no right to act like that! her cried.

- No right, no right ... You think I chose? No, I did not choose. he cried.

He closed his eyes slowly and inspired. Everything is fucked up. All escaped him.

She froze and looked at him very angry.

He looked at her, through clenched teeth.

- I hate, you to be with him, you have no idea how much it hurts me.

- You better go back before Chung returns. I do not want to hear your bullshit. I will never love you, you understand, you put it in your skull, I'm in love with Chung, not you. she cried.

His heart broke into a thousand pieces.

- Where do you think that he went? Solve a problem at the store? No, he went to see, Zi, I know. You think that you alone, you can change thousands of years of culture? You think your love will change anything? NO. And if he loved you as he said, he'll never let you alone with me, knowing I had already tried to kiss you. Awake Madailéin.

- Why I must believe you?

He looked at her again with determination.

- I'm not kidding, Madailéin. And what you gonna do when he is gone? You'll make love by phone? How pathetic! Sami got mad.

She threw him a look filled with hatred and rage.

- What are you talking about? she asked, surprised.

- Damn, you really think he will renounce his marriage with Zi? You think he will deny his culture for
you? Why, he keeps you hidden in your opinion? Because he must prepare the ground before you do meet his family? And you believe all this bullshit? And this damned house, there is only Mai, Kido and me let us know where she stands. cried he, approaching her even closer.

- You are sick Sami, you need help, she said.

- It's obvious that you are ignorant culture, Madailéin. Otherwise you would know that they know very well lie when the situation demands. he cried even louder.

- You are part of "their" culture, too. she said without emotion.

There was a short silence.

- You really are a hypocrite, Sami. she said.

He had a grin.

- Yes, but me, at least, I admit. And I'm tired of hide the face. he said. I've said everything, it breaks me to see that you're with him, that I feelings for you? It's all true. I confess.

- Perfect Sami, now I want you go back and you leave me alone. she said trying to contain an enormous anger.

His gaze changed, and suddenly became ... something else. She had never seen him like that.

She had no time to swallow that he had thrown on her, keep her in a tight embrace. Her lips found hers and he kissed her urgently, passion, and despair.

She tried to push him away but he held her tightly against him. He let go his grip. He lowered his head and looked up at her. Tears ran down his cheeks.

- Go away. Madailéin shouted. I never want to live it. I don't want to see you. You hear me? Do not talk to me, You don't look at me. Because I swear that Chung will know what you did. And I do not care what might happen to you. she said angrily.

He shook his head, still avoiding his gaze.

He pushed her against the wall and pressed himself against her.

- Why are you pushing me away? He will never love you, like I love you. he said.

He put his hands on her hips.

- Let me go! Madailéin cried. Let me go!

- I love you. I'm in love with you. I love you so much I'm dying of jealousy at the thought that he had you before me. And you're really too stupid, if you're not realized it. he says with a black look.

He tried again to kiss her, but she put all her strength to attempt to take off on her, and she looked away.  

He inspired slowly.

- If you want to help me, makes me badly, very badly, so that I can no longer love you, that's all I ask. he murmured very low. But I'm not a bastard. When Chung, will leave you, you will be hundred times hurt than me, but you'll find me at your side.

****
He was gone. He realized he had made a big mistake? Suddenly, she heard Chung entered the house, and her stomach contracted.


_________________________________

http://twitter.com/Karole_McDowell
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire