mardi, février 15, 2011

Undying Love - Chapter XXVIII








Author's note: Description physical / moral character, in the end of the story.
_____________________________



* UNDYING LOVE *




- XXVIII -

Madailéin was cleaning the house, when someone knocked on her door. May went into a catastrophe. She walked until the living room and sat on the sofa by giving two steps above like an invitation to come and sit down.

- Come Madailéin, she said with a big smile.
- Oh! I know that smile! she said.
- It's Valentine's Day today! she said.
- Yes, and? Madailéin replied without emotion.
- You don't celebrate Valentine's Day? It's an occidental holiday, and you (...)
- Woh, she interrupted. It's just a commercial holiday, there is not a big deal. I hate Valentine's Day.

Mai looked surprised. She sighed.

- So, tell me everything! she says, still with her big smile.
- Tell you about what? said Madailéin, surprise.
- My brother and you? You're not awake yet! So it does or not? she said, comme une journaliste bavant devant un article qui pourrait la rendre célèbre.
- Done what? she asks.
- Ah! My brother, bewitched you, or what! You, Hmm, Hmm! You know what I mean? she said.
- Uh, well ...
- Don't be shy with me! So, yes or no?
- Well uh, yes, no, sometime, she replied with unease.
- My brother is even more stupid than I thought! He does may not be as stuck as that! Sometimes? And after how long?
- Mai! Are you serious, sorry, but this does not concern you ... Madailéin said, raising her eyebrows.
- Come on, I want to to know all. So, how long? one month, two months? I'm burning or I'm frozen? Mai said with a smile.
- You're frozen? Madailéin said, embarrassed.
- Oh! And then?
- Hum! Uh ... 10 months, said Madailéin with a small voice.
- What? 10 months? It's very recent?! Well, we must to wake him! You'll celebrate Valentine's Day, tonight, trust me! To make you a confidence, I've done after two weeks, if my father knew, he would kill my boyfriend.
- I don't need Valentine's Day to know that he loves me, I already know! Madailéin said.
- No! Let the expert do her job, you'll see, he will crack! If this doesn't wake up, there will always electroshock! said Mai getting up.

Mai, decided to prepare her, for Valentine's Day. During the ride, Mai told her that she would be unrecognizable. A few minutes later,
Madailéin, arrived to Mai's home. She went to the kitchen while Madailéin waiting in the living room.

- Hey, eat! she whispered.
- Thank you, Mai, you should not have. she said surprised.
- You need strength for tonight. Mai said, making her a wink.
- Strenght? It's Valentine's Day, not a marathon! she said, shrugging her eyebrow.
- Hold your tongue and eat, she said. You know if Chung had planned something for you two? she looked shocked.

- Well no! He already knows that I dont care about this holiday, and him either! Madailéin said.
- Well, it's true that our country, it doesn't a party. But... we must evolving. And my brother will be the first, because really, it sucks your story, said Mai. So he will do something... but he does not know yet. Mai said happily.

Mai gave her a robe and told her to put on. She installed a beauty salon. She motioned her to sit down and she was surprised to see the mirror in front of it covered with a white bed sheet.
- You have to be ready in an hour. said Mai
- But I have clothes at home, you know. she said.
- Ah! You'll wear what I tell you to wear. So we must hurry, time is quickly passed.
- Why now? It is only 13:30. said Madailéin, surprise.
- Forget it. hurled Mai, with a sigh.

She pulled her hair.

- Stop moving or you'll never be ready. Mai said coldly.
- It hurts! she said.
- We must suffer to be beautiful, my dear. replied Mai.
- I don't need all of that, you know! And Chung don't like the extravagances! Madailéin said.
- That's because my brother is subscribed to Jalousie.com. But he has eyes like all men, he will crack, I tell you! she replied.
- ...
- Madailéin, you are very pretty, I want you to be nice for him, that's all ... You're always beautiful, but we will unblock, a bit, it's a blessing in disguise. said in Mai.

Madailéin, not say anything then, she realized that it would be pointless. She just wanted it over quickly. After a few minutes seemed like hours.

- There! Your hair, your makeup is completed, said Mai. Mai took a very nice green dress.
- Chung don't like green, Madailéin said.
- Well, he'll like it, or I give him the slap of the century. You're Irish, so why would he surprise you wear a green dress! It's unbelievable, he made you a lobotomy, or what?! Mai said with a sigh. Try it.

Madailéin went to clothe the dress and she went back to Mai.

- Ah, I knew it would suit as a gang when I saw him, I saw you already in it. she said.
- But it's much too ... Why do you do all that, you make me feel uncomfortable! Madailéin said.
- It's natural that I wish to make a gift to one who has conquered the hearts of my brother! And I love you well, she argued. Mai, took a stole of the same color as the dress, a small silk bag as a handbag. She handed her the gift she had to offer to Chung.
- Why did you make a gift? You make me uncomfortable... I could buy it, you know. Is Chung told you I had no money? she asked.
- No, Madailéin. Chung said nothing to me... But since you don't seem to see, I just try to make me forgive, if I not accepted instantly that my brother be with you. And my mother would never give it to you, much less my father. So tell yourself it's the family that you made the gift. Although we are not very demonstrative towards you, we love you very much, but not as much as Chung, of course, we're not as crazy as him! she says, laughing.

Madailéin could not suppress a laugh expressive.

Under the guidelines of Mai, she had to go down the stairs slowly.

- It's Valentine's Day, not my marriage, said Madailéin.
- Hold your tongue and do what I tell you, Mai said coldly. Kido awaits downstairs.
- Kido? You want Kido with me? she said with a voice in objection.

Kido ran beside her on the stairs and handed her his arm.

- You're gorgeous. he said.
- Thanks. She replied shyly.

- Hey ... Kido, what do you do with my girlfriend? Chung shouted.
- You should just arrive earlier. Kido shouted.
- It's twenty minutes, I trying to reach you, Chung, shouted Mai.
- I came as soon as I heard your message, Chung said shyly.

Chung stood before her and placed his hand on her hip. He glanced murderer, to Kido.

- It's a clown, but Kido is right, you're beautiful. Chung says.
- You should go now if you do not want to be late.
- Late? To go where? Madailéin asked.

Chung took her hand and made her get into the car.

- Where are we going? she asked.
- We going to supper. Chung replied coldly.
- Oh ... But why leave so soon? It is only 3:30 p.m.?
- It's not next door. and the evening will be long.
- Okay, as you do not tell me nothing. she says falsely indignant. I hate Valentine's Day. We already know we love each other... so.
- May I make you a surprise without feeling guilty? asked Chung.
- Hum! Yes ... she said with a smile.

She felt the hand of Chung, on her bare thigh who made her shudder more than usual.




****

She was awakened by his hand that caressed her face.

- Honey, we arrived.
- This was so far that I fell asleep? I slept long, she asks surprise.
- Four hours. he smiled.
- Four hours? Are you serious? Where are we?
- Get out of the car and look. he says, laughing.
- Uh, it's a joke? I do not know this restaurant... she said surprised.
- I hope you're hungry? asked he.
- I'm starving, what's that ... Vegas in Canada?
- No ...

He made her pass before him and a stewardess came to meet them.

- Reservations should be made about two months in advance for this type of establishment. I do not think you can have a place, she announced.
- Oh! Madailéin made.
- You should check the signature on your pay stub, Miss, please. Chung said.
- Uh... uh... of course Mr Chusi, really sorry. she said foolishly. Please excuse me for this incident. she asked.
- Well make sure, it never happens again.
- Yes Sir, Mrs. she made them a nod to follow her. The decoration of the restaurant was very chic. It was hard, to recognize her love. Chung went behind she to help her remove her coat. He slipped it. He kept his eyes on her. Madailién found, it was cumbersome.
"If he could speak instead of me staring" she told herself.

- You are more than wonderful, but I do not see the necessity to attract attention on you. he smiled.
- Thanks, nice, it's your sister who wanted me to be like this. she said disappointed.
- Don't do this face. said he, laying his hand on her cheek.
A waiter brought the cards. She was surprised there was nothing written on the card.

- Something wrong? he asked.
- There is nothing written on the card, how do I choose? she replied.
- Because love makes you blind, my darling... Chung said, laughing.
- Glad that make you laugh ... she said.
- Then I'll order for you, okay? he suggested.

He made his eyes which she could not resist.

- Chung? You're not going to make me a shot to make me shout! she asked.
- Don't worry ... you'll scream, but not here! he said, getting up.
- Where are you going? she asked.
- In the toilets, baby! he says, laughing. You do not trust me.

After ten minutes, he came back but did not sit down.





****

Chung looked at her very lovingly. He seized her hand that was on the table for interlacing in his own as if to stay in constant contact with her. He looked at her in smiling. His smile paralyzed her every time, and she wandered in his eyes.

- Madailéin? Are you ok?
- Uh ... Yes. You don't realize how your smile is enchanting. she said.
- It's only for you. he replied.

They discussed for a few minutes, and he made her laugh a lot. He was trying to be funny, but Chung, will always, Chung. He could not recounted them, as it should. This made her laugh even more.

He placed his lips on the edge of the cup, and he let the champagne flow into his mouth. She imitated him. He apologized to go to the toilet.

She then thought back to that conversation, when he spoke of her dreams, especially those concerning the baby. It looked like if he made the same dream, so his description was perfect. She also thought back to his dreams, so much violence emanated from it.

She tried to change the ideas. She turned her head and she saw at the center of the room, a dance floor, and she saw a frightening gleam in the eyes of Chung.

- May I have this dance, pretty lady? he asked, holding out his hand.
- Yes, she replied.

Chung led her on the dance floor. He placed his hands on her hips and moved closer to her body, she slipped her arms around his neck. They allowed themselves to be lulled by the rhythm of music. She placed her head against his shoulder, and she let herself go to wellbeing. He lifted a hand to her hips and put it in her hair. He brushed a lock of hair.

A strange thing happened. The decor seemed to blur. She felt like being in another era. Even people were not dressed the same way. She looked at her boyfriend, and she saw that him is also had changed, not physically, but he was not dressed the same way. She dared to look her clothes to realize that she also had changed.

- Chung? Did you notice? she said timidly.
- Why call me by that name, my love? Who is Chung?
- I don't find you funny, she said.

She dared a question.

- And me, what's my name? asked she at risk of appearing absurd.
- I think you've drunk too much champagne my love. You are Mairenn.

She panicked instantly. She away from him, and almost fell.

- What do you got? he asked.
- What is yours, she dared.
- Chuichi, he said. What's wrong with you, Mairenn?

"He drugged me, he had to put something in my glass of champagne, and then I became crazy, now" she told herself.

- What year are we? she dared again.
- In 1850. You're Irish and I, Japanese. I'm 30 and you, 28. You're a redhead, green eyes (...)- It's ok, no need you mock at me. she said insulted.
- My love, you make me laugh, I like it when you make me laugh.
- Well, it's not really my intention, I just want to wake up, and find out what you have put into my cup of champagne, I don't think it's funny, Chung.
- Stop calling me Chung, he said coldly. Who is this man? You have a lover, right? Who must I kill?
- Uh! Nobody, just kidding, darling ... I wanted to know if you listen to me! she replied nervously.
- Ah! I have so much to say. We've waited so long to get married, (...)
- Uh! We're married? Since when? she asked, eyes wide open.
- Since two days, he says, laughing. I so much dreamed, I continued my quest during many years. I've been looking more, and less I found you. I was almost afraid, that you are not reincarnated. I had renounced, my heart was asleep, lived without emotion, and that's when you fell from the sky. If you knew what you mean to me, what I want to be to you, my life is you. I need you, your warmth, your heart beats, your breath, your touch, your tenderness. You are beautiful my love, everything attracts me to you, your beauty, your femininity, your charm, your attentions are soft magnets that I have never resisted, and I do not resist still. It's you that I expected, I was hoping it was you, now I only have only one fear, the fear of to lose you again. But the time it allowed we will be together in this world, nothing and no one can separate us, I'll do my promise. My heart was dead, and you have revived it. He shouts for you I love you to eternity. Tonight I will prove to you how much I love you, how you're my whole life.

"But he's drugged! But I like him, this Chuichi, I do not want to wake up" she told herself.

He caressed her tenderly, and he covered her, with kisses on her face. She could not say anything, he had so touched her. After these words, How to believe he did not love her. Strangely, she felt the same thing for him. She wanted to tell him, but he slid his index finger on her lips.

- Say nothing, my love.

She pressed her lips to his. He responded to her kiss and made more squeezing, more hungry.

- Did I say how you were beautiful tonight? he asked.
- Yes, but probably you do not remember, is your other you, who told me.

She looked at him strangely, she realized what she had said.

He gave her a strange look. He did not seem to understand.

He led her to their table when the music was finished. He made her sit down and gave her a box.

- I wanted to offer it for a long time, but I think tonight is the right time.

She opened the box. It was a crystal heart. Chung, of the other era, had offered her the same. She looked at her chest she wanted to touch it, it had disappeared. It was wonderful, even more than she had received. She was satisfied to caress it, the fingertips when that it was still inside the box.

-Do you like it? he asked.
- Wonderful ... Chu ... Chuichi. she said.
- It your own property in another era, he announced.

"Okay, he begins again" she said to herself.

- It comes back to you. he said simply.

After have paid the bill, he seized her by the hand and they left the restaurant.

- You would like to immortalizes our love, my darling? he asked, pressing her hand.
- Immortalize our love, but, what do you mean? she asked, surprised.
- We have an appointment with a artist painter who will do our portrait. You like the idea? he asks.
- Uh, yes! It's a wonderful idea, my love, she said.
- I chosen a dress for the occasion, I hope it will please you. he said.
- I'm sure! she said hastily.

They went to the artist painter. When she saw him from the back, she recognized him, her heart stopped beating. She should be very pale.

- Mairenn, let me introduce Satomi, he will immortalize us.
- Very happy to meet you, he said. His face turned pale, as if his heart had stopped beating.
- You should go to don your Dress, please darling. he said, kissing her hand.

When she entered, and saw the dress, she had a shock, that's what she felt on seeing, a huge shock. She, Chung, their meeting, the museum, the couple's painting, all these images defiled at a crazy speed. She was almost sick.

She put on her dress, and everything went black.




****
She woke up in her bedroom. She seemed to have vanished.

- Chuichi? Satomi? she shouted.

Chung had a shudder ran down his spine. What had she said? He thought, he had an auditory hallucination. He went to the room and looked Madailéin lying down.

- What did you say? he asks.
- Chuichi, the painting is finished? Where is Satomi?
She did not realize immediately that she was back in her era.

- You're back, my love, he said, with a tear in the corner of his eye. You know who you are, who I am, who we are? Tell me Madailéin! I beg you.
- He turned his gaze each night toward the sky, imploring that brings the chosen of his heart. He was plunged into total unconsciousness, to transform it into a human. He is responsible to find the one for which he sacrificed his life. We are from the same flame, "she continued. At our separation, our souls have expressed a wish to remain unalterable faithful to each other. We have sworn an undying love.

Chung fell to his knees.

- Mairenn! You're back! Mairenn! She looked at, she felt in a dream, but awake.
- We shared a deep love, an unfailing love. she said.
- Our romance is an alliance who affects the whole universe. said Chung.
- We are only one heart who beats in harmony. she added.
- Our love is eternal, infinite, strong and true. he added

Chung looked at her, while his face was drenched with tears.

- Chuichi, she said.

This name hurting her, it revived painful memories. Her whole life flashes before her eyes, as if her memories were devoured one by one. As and when the memories came back. Faces, places, moments.

Slowly her life will reconstructed. Chung, observed Madailéin, long time, he suffering to see her suffer, he suffered to make her suffer.

He fought to have the right to love her, he is dead several times.

- He died for she, she died for him. he said.
- Chuichi, I love you, she said.
- You know? he replied.
- Yes, my love. she said, smiling.
- We are gathered again, he said.

To be continued...




Physical and moral description

CHUNG : (Chuichi)
30 years old, 1.78 m. He has short hair, black (of course), black eyes, long eyelashes, small nose and irregular lips. He is thin without being skinny. Beautiful hands, long fingers, a face more or less oval, and he wears glasses. He has a big scar on his right shoulder and another on the left thigh.

Without doubt, Chung is a brilliant intellectual without being pretentious. An authoritarian character, a man of principles, he is not a diplomat without being rude, and his determination often leads to persist beyond the reasonable. Finally, despite of his look strict, is an affable, charming, gentleman.

He is shy, affectionate, generous, patient, protector. He is very jealous, warlike temperament. He discourages a man to approach his sweetheart, of a simple glance. He can be as nice as cruel as sweet as hard and as warm as cold.

Mysterious and very discreet, yet he is very pleasant in everyday life and demonstrated a great mental alertness. He is surprisingly very demanding. He is recovering rarely question. And he likes to take his time, emotionally speaking.

MADAELÈIN : (Mairenn)

28 years old, 1.79m, irish woman. A long redhead mane and flamboyant, and green eyes. She is not thin, without being fatty. She has long eyelashes, almond eyes, a snub nose and oval face. She has very fair skin, freckles and she perfere a make up slight. She has lips equal and fleshy. She loves high heels, which displeases to Chung.

She can sometimes be arrogant and sarcastic. As beautiful than dangerous, Chung likes compare her to a tigress. She is distinguished, cultured, very impressive by her beauty, her knowledge and intellectual and social skills.

She is faithful, attentive to the man she loves, she could turn into bomb to reach those who dare to attack her man. She hates to be assigned defects, she does not have. She does not like quarrels, she prefers to leave. It's a woman whose extreme sensuality agrees with Chung's virility. (at least that's what he likes to think)

SAMI : (Satomi)
32 years old, 1.83m. He has an athletic body and shoulder-length hair, black (of course). Black eyes and a frank look, but also seducer. He has a triangular face down and, well drawn lips. He had a slow step and he likes to put his hands in his pants pockets. He speaks slowly and he likes to eat.

However, despite a certain lack of subtlety, Sami knows let temper or bend by the arguments when they make sense. He respects the courage and honor, but he appreciates the guise of humor and shows some interest in the arts.

Manipulator at his hours, he has a temperament very changeable, so it adapts at lightning speed in all situations, even the improbable or outlandish. Obstinate as a mule when he says no means no, and not have bother trying to convince him it would like talking to a wall and wait for an answer. He is in love with the wife of his best friend.

_________________________________

http://twitter.com/Karole_McDowell
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire